Chapter Ten-Surprises and First Drinks

Elsa and Jack made their way through the gardens hand in hand smiling and as they got to the door of the ballroom, they opened the door and people popped out.

Everyone "Surprise!!!"

Elsa looked to the ground and Jack turned his head sideways to look at Elsa considering he didn't understand what was going on. Anna comes running up to Elsa hugging her tightly and then stepping back.

Anna" Happy birthday!" She exclaimed while Kristoff put an arm around her waist.

Elsa" Anna.... I thought I told you no parties?"

Anna" look I know you're not one for celebrating your birthday but, decided that you needed a break and that you needed friends and family around you"

Elsa" I don't have any family besides you Anna! And as for friends I don't have any! "she lashes out walking out the double doors and into the hall followed to her room.

Anna" Sorry ...I just wanted to do something nice for her "

Kristoff "just give her time to cool off I'm sure she'll be back, and she'll talk to you about it "

Anna" I know I just wanted her to celebrate for a change "

Jack" I had no idea it was her birthday she never said anything "he raises his shoulders.

Anna" Yeah she doesn't say much but ... she doesn't like celebrating because our parents didn't like it when she was around me and how they were frightened she'd hurt someone with her powers, so she just stayed in her room "

Jack" she wouldn't hurt anyone; I know she won't "

Anna" I know but she still is scared she thinks she's this monster for hurting everyone, but she won't that was an accident .... anyways I've brought some people you might know "she gestures over to the guardians smiling.

North waves over to Jack and he goes over to them. They all turn to look at Jack.

North "hey Jack you look happy "

Jack" hey.... what are you guys doing here? I thought you were busy at the North pole?"

North" well Anna invited us, and we thought we'd come see how you're doing but we can see your doing well "he smirks.

Jack" I have no idea what you're talking about "he smiles leaning on his staff.

Bunny" oh come on mate its written all over your face .... plus, it's the reason why we left you here "

Jack" You could have told me that she had ice powers "

Bunny "Because it was better if you found out for yourself"

Jack" Thank you ....and I'm sorry for the way I was acting around you guys I was just being silly "

North" Jack everyone gets lonely it's not a thing to be ashamed off were just happy to see you happy "

Jack" I am happy but I'm not happy that she ran off .... actually, I'll be right back because I need to ask you guys something but I'm just going to check on her "

Tooth" aww! So cute you two make a cute couple "

Jack turns red while he walks away going through the double doors to check up on Elsa. He walks through the halls as he gets closer to Elsa's bedroom door knocking on it.

Elsa" come in ..."

Jack opens the door walking in to see Elsa sat on her bed looking down at the floor while her hands were entwined together her thumbs tracing over each other. Jack takes a seat beside Elsa and the silence of them build up tension.