Chapter Fourty Seven- Santa's Grotto

Jack travels to where he would least expect Pitch to find Elsa the place he knew to well and once he'd gotten there he let out a sigh dropping Elsa to the ground gently as she took a look around she felt confused.

Elsa" Where are we?"

Jack" North's workshop..."

Elsa" Wait? You brought me to Santa's grotto? I've always wondered what it looked like!" she burst out in a sudden energy.

Jack" I can show you around if you'd like?" He smiles at her seeing her like a little kid on Christmas morning.

Elsa bit her lip nodding unknown what to really say about being stood in North's workshop, she was nervous considering she'd looked up to the guardians all her life especially when she had been younger. She felt like her younger self again feeling excited like she did on Christmas morning.... Of course, that had changed since her parents had passed away and she had only recently reconnected with her sister but even then there were somethings that Anna would never understand.... The loneliness of keeping her word to her father always repeated in her mind to keep the kingdom in good hands and to conceal it don't feel it don't let it show.... But she remembered it like it was yesterday, her and her parents would ring the bell. It would chime all throughout of Arendelle and they would ring in the reason.

Jack took her hand into his and started to walk around the workshop explaining what for what was and what it was that the elves actually did. Elsa jumped at first seeing the yetis, but Jack reassured her that they wouldn't harm her and that they couldn't hurt a fly. After looking around nearly all-day Elsa grew tired and Jack took her to a safe place to curl up and have a nap and Jack walked back forth wondering what he was going to do, as the guardians came flying in through the portal.

Jack" Your back"

Tooth" We've been looking for you two everywhere, don't you think you should have left a note or something!"

Jack" Sorry I didn't want Pitch finding us and this seemed like the best of place for now"

North" We were just worried that's all"

Bunny" Not to mention you left us to deal with Pitch on our own when we just found out all this information"

Jack" I'm sorry..... I ..I just didn't want him to take her"

Bunny" You didn't even tell the princess where you'd taken her sister she'll be worrying like mad"

Jack" I'll take her back soon I just want to make sure he's gone for now"

North" Jack I know your trying to protect her, but she needs her rest you can't be dragging her around hiding from him all the time"

Jack" Oh so you just expect me to hand her over?!" He said getting angry.

North" No I'm not saying that I'm just saying you can't hide forever Jack, it's been foretold that you will fight in a battle"

Jack" Yes! So, we've been told, but its not me or Elsa who will fight in that battle it's our child! How can we let out child walk into a battle that isn't there's?"

North" I understand that Jack but it's a prophecy we can't stop it"

Jack" Well there's got to be a way! I'm not letting her die!"

Tooth" You need to calm down."

Sandy throw signs in the air telling Jack that he needed to calm down before, he caused a snowstorm. Then just before Jack could lose his temper any more Elsa entered the room after hearing the yelling from outside.

Elsa" What is going on out here?" she said yawning a little.

Jack" Els, I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you"

North" Sorry your highness we didn't mean to startle you we were just telling Jack to calm down"

Elsa" Jack why are you yelling for?"

Jack" Because they think its fine for our child to march into a battle that isn't theirs! They think that its fine to let Pitch steal you away and kill you"

Elsa" Jack calm down!"

Jack" Will you stop telling me to calm down?! Elsa I thought you agreed that it wasn't our child's battle to fight?"

Elsa" I do agree with you but, how are we supposed to stop something that had been written in a prophecy?"

Jack" So you're on their side then?"

Elsa" No that's not what I'm saying Jack......"

Jack " Clearly you are"

Elsa " Jack I'm not on anyone's side, I'm just saying that we don't know how to handle this, it's a prophecy how are we supposed to know how to handle it?"

Jack " That's what I'm saying Elsa and I'm not about to you walk up to Pitch alone with our child and get yourself hurt!"

Elsa " And what? Your going to get yourself hurt instead? No! Obsoletely not! I'm not losing you either Jack"

Jack " Well what other option do we have?!"

Tooth " Jack calm down your scaring her" she said trying to reason with him.

Jack " I'm sorry.... I just don't want anything till happen, Elsa I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you or anything" he turns to face Elsa but when he does, he sees her walking into another room.

North had taken Elsa into his study room where most if his time be would read all the lists with name on and he would check it twice, toys flew over the room and toys trains ran in the ground. Elsa's eyes were mesmerised by everything around her she'd never seen so many amazing things. North gestures to the seat and she sits down in the chair.

North " You should make sure your resting as much as you can my dear, and I'm sorry about Jack he's very protective of you and so he should be he just wants to keep you safe. But sometimes he gets to I'm his head about things and tries to sacrifice himself"

Elsa " I don't want him to sacrifice himself for me, I know that we can't stop the prophecy and I'm not saying that I'm taking anyone's side I just.... Sick of Pitch getting in the way I just want to be happy"

North " I promise we will stop Pitch even if we all have to fight, your family now Elsa and it would be a great honour. And Jack will not be sacrificing himself for anything"  he says I'm a serious tone.

Jack was listening from the door, he's seen North take her through when tooth was trying to calm him down. North was right what was he doing? He couldn't go go off and get himself killed he had a family to look after.  He couldn't leave Elsa not when she was carrying his child not when she needed him the most. He scratched the back of his neck in nervousness and walked into the room. North had given his wife his seat and he was grateful for that and now that he knew North had a family of his own he could see how wonderful he truly was. He'd been there from the start for Jack always telling him to believe even when he didn't believe in himself North had and the kids had that he missed.

Elsa looked up from the chair noticing Jack appear from the doorway with the sad look in his eyes, the sparkle that was once there had dimmed scared for what Pitch would do to his family but the truth was she was scared too. She'd never been so happy with anyone before Jack and sure she had her own family with Anna and Kristoff and Olaf but now it was different she had a child growing inside of her that needed both of their parents. She knew all to well what it was like to grow up without her parents knowing what it was like to fear the guilt of hurting others she didn't want the child to feel the same way she did. Her son deserved to be happy even if he was supposed to defeat their enemy.