Chapter Eight- Questions

( I Don't own the picture)

Elsa was busy sat at her desk writing and checking documents when she heard a loud knocking on the wooden door.

Elsa" Come In" she shouted hearing the door close behind itself.

Anna" Hey "

Elsa looked up meeting her sisters face that looked trouble and full of questions.

Elsa" What is it Anna everything okay?"

Anna" Oh nothing's wrong I was just wondering about something "

Elsa" And what's that?"

Anna" Are you and Jack dating yet?" She giggled.

Elsa" What! No! Me and Jack are just friends " She said shockingly.

Anna" yeah we both know you like him Elsa I can see it in your face "

Elsa" oh really what makes you think that?"

Anna" because whenever you're with him your blushing and he has that sparkle in his eyes when he's with you "

Elsa ".... I mean we are closer but, I wouldn't say anything is going to happen he might not even like me the same way"

Anna moves closer towards the desk sitting on it a little on its side and watches her sister's reaction from her questions.

Anna" I know you've became closer you can see it when your together I can tell there's something more going on between you two even if you haven't admitted you like each other already "

Elsa" .... I ...I admit that I may be feeling something more for him than before but ....nothing could ever happen besides who would love me I mean I have powers that could kill them in a second "

Anna" Elsa stop putting yourself down , you are amazing woman and queen who loves everyone you always try the best for your people and no matter how many times you think that you're going to hurt anyone you're not we all love you and your blind that Jack does too everyone can see it but you he loves you he's been helping you with your powers and your council "

Elsa "yes he's been very helpful helping me when I need it and defending me but"

Anna" Elsa no buts ...what's got you feeling like you don't deserve to be loved?"

Elsa" because ...I'm afraid in case I mess it up or worse I hurt him "

Anna" you would never hurt Jack and there's no need to be afraid I admit having feelings for someone is scary but, in the end, if you don't tell him how you feel you'll regret it and then it will be too late "

Elsa "I have been wanting to tell him ...but every time I go to, I get nervous and chicken out "

Anna laughs loudly.

Anna "That's normal to feel that way just go tell him how you feel"

Elsa" I don't even know where he is "

Anna" I'm sure he was in the gardens talking with Kristoff last time I saw him go quickly "

Elsa shot us in her seat straightening her dress out and walking towards the door leaving Anna alone and smiling like an idiot she felt happy to push her sister into telling Jack how she felt after all she wanted her big sister to be happy as she was.

Elsa walked quickly as she could through the halls hearing voices as she walked by from the maids and servants. As soon as she reached the gardens, she felt her heart beat faster and the nerves build up inside her but then something strange happened she could feel a sharp pain inside her head making her grab hold of her head and whimper out in pain.