Chapter Sixty Seven- Promises

Jack stood watching his wife as she paced the room still mumbling the words that made his heartbeat with nervousness. The pounding of his heart got louder as he walked towards her seeing the stress that was on her face and the walls were recovering over the already iced walls. His bare feet from being in bed tried not slip as he walked further towards her trying to reach out for her hand. But she continued to walk back and forth it was like she was in her own trance by saying the same words over and over again. He quickly grabbed her arms unfolding them from around her waist and wrapped his own around her the heat from his own body felt like it was fire from finally feeling her warmth that he had lacked for two full months and that's when he felt it the water running down his own cheeks.

Jack "Elsa I'm so sorry that I made you feel this way.... if I could change what happened I would I'm just so sorry.... tell me what I can do to help you?" He sobbed.

Elsa "Just hold me tight" she said coming out of her trance.

Jack "I'm sorry I broke my promise that will never happen ever again...." He said tears still falling from his eyes.

Elsa "Don't make promises you can't keep Jack; how can you possibly think I can trust you after this?" She said calmly.

Jack pulled away from the hug not that he wanted too, and looked deeply into her saddened whirlpools.she stared back at him seeing the tears run down from his cheeks, she'd never seem him cry before and her heart hurt from seeing it, however she was right how could she trust him knowing what had happened already? Of course, it hadn't been his fault believing a traitor and it wasn't his fault that Pitch had taken him away but why? Why didn't he wake her up tell her where he was going? She was sick of asking the same questions to herself with no answers.

Jack "I have no excuse but, I didn't want to wake you".

Elsa "Well you should have! I would have woken to tell you where I was going!" She yelled.

Jack "I know you would have I'm sorry that I didn't I'm sorry.... that I let you down and disappointed you...."

Elsa "I'm sorry.... I don't mean to yell.... I just.... I was left alone to deal with the grief you were gone and everyone around me didn't understand how I was hurting...."

Jack "You have every right to yell at me your right I should have woken you up to tell you where I was going, I didn't think" he said shaking his head at himself.

Elsa walks over to Jack wrapping herself around his waist and hugging him tightly, the sound of his heart pounding against his chest as her ear pressed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her in shock of how she cuddled into him, he didn't even deserve her sweetness he should have just woken her up then we wouldn't have gotten into this mess in the first place. He could smell the sweetness of her perfume he took it in missing the scent around him everyday and then he felt it, the movement that he had missed so much if and longed for and his wife felt it too. Once of his hands moved to his wife stomach placing it gently and feeling the movement of a kick coming from inside her.

Jack "He's quite a kicker, isn't he? He said giggling to himself.

Elsa "Your telling me, he never stops"

Jack "Really is that so?"

Elsa "Yeah try sleeping with the baby kicking you".

Jack "I'm sorry snowflake I didn't think....."

Elsa "Jack it's okay, don't worry about it" she says placing her hand on one of his rosey cheeks.

She pulls his face closer and reaches up to his face so that she stood on her tiptoes, his face reaches close to hers as their lips meet each other's. Kissing each other while being in each other's arms after so long. Pulling away and catching there breathes they stare into one another's piercing blue eyes. Still locked on each other's eyes they continue to stare at one another and as they do a blush spread across both their faces. The heat raising to their cheeks Jacks face lowers down to hers again pressing his lips back onto hers. Lingering over her lips he pulls away face still blushing, this feeling he would never forget he works never forget the way he loves her and will always love her.

Jack "I love you Elsa and I hope you can forgive me" he kisses her forehead.

Elsa "I love you too Jack and of course I forgive you, it's just going to take time to trust that nothing will ever happen like this again".

Jack "I want you to know that I'm never going to break any promises ever again and I will tell you what's going on from now on" his thumbs strokes her cheeks.

Elsa "I'm so sorry for yelling at you still, I didn't mean to hurt you"

Jack "I was more worried about you" he stands back looking around the room still covered in ice.

Elsa " Ahhhh yes that" she stands back herself and scratches her head.

She looks around the room trying to figure out how she was going to clear the whole room of what she had done.

Elsa "yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do about that...."

Jack "Elsa that's not the most important thing I was worried about" he says guiding her to the bay window and sitting down beside her.

Elsa "What do you mean?" She says being curious.

Jack "What was that?"

Elsa "Jack I don't know what you're going on about?"

Jack "Where do you learn conceal don't feel from?"

Elsa "Oh that? My father always used to tell it's one way to learn to control my powers when I was younger".

Jack "Your father? But that wouldn't of....no wonder you felt so alone that wouldn't have helped anyone please promise me to never use that ever again". He asks her.

Elsa "Well I .... I promise"

Jack "It broke my heart when I saw and heard you saying those words".

Elsa "I love you". She cuddles into him.

Jack "I love you too" He cuddles her back.