Chapter Eighty Five-Birth

Three months later

The screams echoed throughout the castle and every servant possible was in the Queens chambers as she laid in pain calling out. Her sister the princess knelt beside the bed clinging onto her big sister's hand. She didn't realise what Labour looked like from this position and Elsa must have been scared out her mind while she herself was giving birth. Elsa was surrounded by the servants who were carrying pots around the room full of water. And while she tried to push her baby into this world she knew and she could feel that there was something wrong.

Elsa "Anna there's something wrong... I can feel it".

Anna "It's alright Elsa just hold on".

Doctor "Princess a moment?"

Anna "What is it?" She said letting go of her sister's hand and Elsa's head snapped around to face her sister still in pain.

Elsa "Where are you going?" she let out.

Anna "I'm just going to speak with the doctor a moment".

Elsa "Tell me what's happening".

The doctor sighed.

Doctor "You're losing too much blood".

Elsa let out a sigh of frustration.

Elsa "What happens to me doesn't matter, if it comes down to it. Me and the baby you choose the baby" she said.

Anna "Elsa don't talk like that".

Elsa "Do you understand!?" She yelled.

Doctor "Yes your majesty" he nodded.

Elsa "Anna please write to Jack, bring him to me...."

Anna "I don't want to leave you" she shook her head.

Elsa "Please in case I need to say goodbye..."

Anna ran quickly down the hallway and to the drawing room, she pulled out the stationary writing furiously hurry to get to her sister who desperately needed her right now. And as she shook the snow globe that North had given her after Jack had left as a give just in case, they needed something quickly. She tossed the letter through the portal hoping and praying that they would get it and Jack would be here. Anna ran back down the hallway bursting through the doors led to Elsa, she was still screaming. Anna knelt back beside her sister taking her hand into hers.

Elsa lunged forward trying to push her baby out through the screams.

Anna "Can't you do something for her anything? "She said walking over to the doctor.

Doctor "The Queens condition is deteriorating I fear the possibility of losing both of them if I don't operate".

Anna "No.... if we open her up, she will die, guards! Send word to her husband they must get Jack here on time!"

Doctor "Princess the Queen is not going to survive; the question now is to save the baby and relief Elsa of her agony."

Elsa "Anna where are you?" She cried out in pain unable to control her emotions.

Anna "Elsa I'm right here" she said walking back over to her sister sitting beside her again and squeezing her hand.

Elsa "Somethings isn't right my baby.... He's dying...."

Anna "Elsa listen to me I promise you your baby is going to live".

Elsa "Jack .... I need Jack please... you have to tell him what's happening.... you have to save him.... I want you all to save my baby.... Do you hear me! I'm ordering you to save my baby!!! No matter what it takes!" She cried out still intense pain.

One of the helpers of the doctor walked towards the Queen holding a little knife in his hand while Anna stared back in shock, the doors flew open making everyone turn towards the sound....

Jack "Stay away! If you come anywhere near her with those, I will kill you!" He said snapping back at the helper.

Doctor "She is dying your majesty. The Queen wants me to save her child".

Jack ran over to the other side of the bed sitting beside her and grasping her hand into his while Anna stared back at him with sorrow, she was scared for her sister live and was worried what was about to happen. The queen rolled her head to the side of Jack locking her blue sapphire eyes onto his orbs. She sighed letting out some tears that rolled down her cheeks.

Elsa "Jack.....Jack, I love you...." She cried out again the tears never ending.

Jack "I love you too snowflake" he said as tears fled from his own eyes.

Elsa's head back into the pillows falling further back as she closed her eyes, her eyelashes began to flutter vastly unable to stay awake and the white in her pupils became to the front of her eyes. Anna let out a cry stopping uncontrollably as she saw her sister stop breathing before her eyes. Jack shouted out her name.

Jack "Don't give up, stay with me you have to fight! You can do this! This is your fate, it's our fate. Now gather your strength all of it and come back to me! Come back and meet your child!" He said tears watering down his face.

Elsa's eyes fluttered over and over again he could see them white dilated in her pupils he was panicking but he was acting normal like nothing was happening, elsa had to wake up she had to survive without her what would do? How would he breath?.. Anna sobbed opposite him, the tears streaming down her freckled face. She had completely stopped breathing.... Her eyes stopped fluttering and he knew...he knew that it was too late....

And then when it happened her eyes closed tightly for one moment and the next, she gasped letting out a big sigh of air. She pulled herself up towards her knees and yelled out. Crying and screaming they comforted her while she pushed her baby out and then finally, she heard a scream which wasn't her own.... And that's when she felt it, she had done her duty and for her son that was so special to this world. She turned to Jack seeing him look towards the baby, and she gripped onto her husband's hand tighter as he turned back to her, he lent down moving her long blonde hair out the way from her head and kissing her forehead. The baby was quickly wrapped in a cloth blanket and placed into the Queens arms; she held him as Jack stroked his little face with his finger.

Doctor "Congratulations your majesty's you have a son".

Anna "Elsa he's beautiful...." She cried.

Elsa rocked the baby in her arms, and she let out a sigh of relief that he was finally here.

Elsa "I've been waiting a very long time for you..." she wraps the blanket further around him.

Anna "Do you have a name?" She questioned.

Jack looked at his Queen seeing her eyes land on his and she nodded her head as he moved forward to hold his son's hand with his finger. The baby grabbed onto the finger waving his hand around in the air as he cried a little in his mother's arms and then went silent again.

Elsa "His name is Jamie".