Chapter Seventy Six- Reunion

The dark blue cloak trailed along the muddy path, treading on the fallen leafs as they fell to the ground.

The cool damp air that made the breath of anyone look like smoke within the air, the branches of frost that grew within the second trailing upon the trees. The moonlight gathered in the woods silently listening to everything around, while the hooded figure grew closer to its destination. Stood there in black Pitch Black took a step closer to his dear old friend smiling with his yellow eyes feeling proud of himself.

Pitch "My dear friend, how are things? Does she know of our plans?" He asked him.

The hooded figure pulled down their hood and Pitch stumbled backwards not knowing what to say.

Elsa" Sorry but Jacks not coming...." She smiled back at him.

Pitch "What did you do?!" He snapped at her.

Elsa "I placed him where he belongs and now, you're going to tell me how to bring Jack back!"

Pitch laughed feeling his heartstrings being pulled on knowing that he was causing the damage of his enemies.

Pitch "You'll never get him back, hes mine now!" He chuckled back at her.

Elsa "He was never yours to begin with, you just tricked him. I don't know how you did it, but you will give him back to me if you like it or not" she beamed.

Pitch "He's lost there's no way he'll find his way back now".

Elsa "You've lost Pitch just like he has, you got caught face it Pitch it's over".

Pitch "You'll never bring him back to light the darkness it's in him now it who he is".

Elsa "You know that's not true even with the darkness within him it doesn't mean that he's lost forever!"

Pitch snarls at Elsa lunging forward and grabbing her around the neck, he pulls her towards himself, smiling as he's longed for this moment. And that's when Anna runs out of the bushes where she was hiding all along. The mighty ice sword swung around in the air as she placed herself in the middle of the two people. Pitch stepped backwards seeing the sword in Anna's hands.

Anna "That's no way to treat a pregnant lady!" She said swinging the sword in the air again.

Pitch stood back again feeling the air the movement that the sword had created in its absence. He stared back with his yellow eyes snarling back at her. The two young women start to walk away from the scene leaving their enemy behind but, before they go, they hear him shouting back at them. The words burry into Elsa's mind like a mirror of lies.

Pitch "There evil in his heart! just like you have evil in yours Elsa you can't run from this!"

Elsa "I don't intend to run away from it! He will break free from your enchantment sooner or later and he will see the lies you've told him even if we have to break him to do so!" She says shouting back at him.

The two walk back to the castle leaving Pitch stood there in the moonlight looking around and feeling the light breeze coming from the trees around him gently. He grins wildly waving his hand in the air and the black dust rises in the air around him. He transports himself to a tower looking around seeing the bricks all over, he looked out at what was supposed to be a window and peered out seeing the guards surrounded by every door.

He walked through the open doorway seeing his fellow friend sat in chains on the floor, his head resting against the wall with his eyes shut.

Pitch "Hello old friend...." He grinned.

Jack shot up hearing his friends voice the chains rattled against the floor as he tried to free himself again. His yellow eyes stared back into Pitch's with worry that they had been caught.

Jack "Pitch she trapped me! She told me she was going after you and you need to help me!"

Pitch "Why would I help you?" He laughed.

Jack" What?" He frowned.

Pitch " You really think I would help you? You destroyed my plans and got caught!"

Jack "I'm sorry I didn't mean too!" He cowered his head.

Pitch " You were just part of my plan something that can easily be disposed off with being killed"

Jack " I thought we were friends?"

Pitch "We were never friends and now that I don't need you, your own wife is going to kill you she told me herself" he laughed again.

Jack " No you cant leave me here you have to help me please!" He said rattling the chains once again trying to break free.

Pitch stood in front of him smiling down at the pathetic image of the lost soul he had destroyed so easily, and now he was going to be taken care of his other enemy sooner than he thought, and all that was left was the queen and that child of theirs and that wouldn't be too hard once she was broken once again, using his old tricks he would defeat her. With the wave of his hand he left the tower leaving Jack in distress as he thought of another plan, he couldn't deny that this day was good day for evil..... and evil would always win....