Chapter 21: |Must Overcome Your Weakness Through Bluebeard |

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I had to stick with people like that, Odette. It is all my dreadful fate. But, you do promise me to somehow get me out of that house fast right..? " Alice asked with an irritated yet hopeful expression.

"Yes, Of course. Of course." Lady Swan nodded quickly. "You are our friend Alice. We wouldn't even do this for you?" A warm smile covered her lips and she then carelessly threw her school bag to Alice before entering the dorm. "Carry these for me, Alice. I am feeling a bit exahasted.. "

"And mine too" The other pigtailed girl, Suger said doing the same as her friend.

I looked at all this scene for a few moments and then, walked the other way shaking my head. I wasn't even in a position to digest the way the two treated her. They were clearly treating her a dirty rag.

But, I had to simply ignore them without intruppting them. I didn't want Alice to literally yell at me like the first time I saw their behavior towards her and personally said this to Alice during her rare times she actually returns back to our room.

"And, don't call me as, Odette, Alice-chan. It is Lady Swan to you.." The girl said sternly wagging her finger back to Alice.

Alice's face frowned. It seemed like even she couldn't seem to accept what her friend had just said.

"But, Odette, aren't we friends who had known each other for many years? Why should i still-.."

"We might me friends but, Lady Swan is a daughter of a viscountess, a Nobel!. Alice-chan. So, for the sake of others we have to remember our class differences.. Got it..? " Fairy Suger smiled as though she was educating the illiterate Alice.

The pathetic feeling Alice had on her face soon turned more obvious. But, the girl simply bit her lips and followed them inside.

"Yes, mam.. "

You could hear her say something that pleased the two before her and made them smirk.

I returned back to my fast pace again exiting the dorm gates and I ran towards the dorm's animal stable where I soon found Grape, my horse beautiful tied at one corner.

I fed her some carrots, rubbed her black mane and petted more before untying the ropes and settle the saddle.

I soon sat on my horse and rode it towards the forest to reach my magic training place, Lord Merlin's house.

And, at this time, while the image of what I had just witnessed a few moments ago happening to my rude roommate still remained on my eyes even when I see the other trees and plants of the forest, there was just a silent brain voice that I had forced myself to not spill it out...

I was a daughter of a viscountess too, a legal Nobel .. Though I am a villaness.. And, If Alice was actually friends with me.. I would never treat her the way they did...

_______

Somewhere near Lord Merlin's cottage:

The forest we stood in was soon filled with magic sparkles. The land near the tree on which my black horse was tied safely, away from this commotion, had become too sloppy by now. The beams of the sunset fell over the broken and damaged part of the canopy indicating a great exahasting battle between two people.

And, Under the orange sun of the dusky sky, I fought with the blue haired guy without a pause nor took time for a breather.

At this time, I couldn't take it anymore I felt too exhausted. My limps grew weak. Sweat completely drenched on my clothes. And, I had many wounds and scars covered over my entire body.