Chapter 20: |Mama's Boy Is So Freaking Adorable! |

Start from the beginning

Everyone wanted to stir trouble with me but, noone wanted to reveal who they were, in fear I might do something to them..a fact which even applied to my own classmates.

According to the last few days, there were two types of people who were present in the Crimson Fox house.

One, people who hated me and wanted to cause trouble.

Two, people who were terrified of me but still wanted to invent new ways to bully me and say them to the actual bullies so that I would get out of the school fast away from their line of vision.

With my entire body covered with garbage filth I walked towards my desk and removed my coat that revealed my white buttoned cotton shirt underneath.

I felt my chair and found it sticky.

The infamous fevi-gum trick.

This trick is too lame. I frowned.

Even my story's author had made me come up with better ways of bullying the heroine if you read my fairytale plot lines.

But,..

I placed my coat on my chair and sit on it.

It is good that I had worn an overcoat. I thought when Ms Candy abruptly ran inside the class door in an hurry.

"I am so sorry for coming late children.. I had to do aa.. Ahhh.." She almost tripped over a banana peel that might have probably scattered when the garbage fell over me.

"What the hell is this!!?.. Well.. Ah.. Forget it, children.. " she said and quickly sat over her chair.

The class greeted her a good morning and I slowly got down to sit on my chair when I suddenly noticed a long rope coming out of my desk.

Huh..? What is this..?

I thought quickly looking down when I soon found it to be a dead rat!

I abruptly placed my fingers over my nose and put that trash right inside my desk once again.

Augh.. Ewww..so disgusting..

Ughufu..! These people are making a incredibly lazy person like me to clear this mess again.

It's alright if you want to bully. But, don't you even know to complete your job right!

I really want to yell them.

"Anastasia De Rottenstein.. Please come forward. " This was when Ms Candy called me up towards her.

I was very confused by my teacher's words. Especially when she was a person who never cared how I was or were tortured.

It's a pity Auntie Maleficent's office is a few kilometers away from the fox's cabin. So, in her own busy life as a principal, she doesn't really know my personal affairs nor does she has time for it. All Auntie Mal could know about my well being is from my own words and from the people around me. And, This includes Farala-san, Merlin-sensie, people from my household and Zeno-kun.

So, there is no way anyone might have warned Ms Candy to take care of me.. But.. Why is she calling.. -

I was poundering these thoughts while I walk towards the teacher's desk where Ms Candy was sitting with her pencil her pink hair.

She had a conflicted emotion on her face. A face by now I had discovered was frustrated by the work given to her.

"Ms.. Candy.. " I asked doubtfully, mentally feeling a horrible smell coming from garbage dumped body as Ms Candy completed the form she was filling with her signature and thomped in my chest.