Chapter 8: |Hot News!: A Peculiar "Pause" In The Storybook World??|

Começar do início

I squeaked in surprise..

"Auntie Maleficent!! "

"Anastasia De Rottenstein!??"
The dark lady's meticulous smile fell apart dramatically. "You are the new student?"

I abruptly ran up to the table and leaned on it closer to her.

"And, you are the school's principal!!? Wowwww! And after all those anxiety of how my new school might turn out I can't believe you are the school's principal, Auntie Mal!! I don't even have enough words to thank my lucky stars!!! Yehh! "

I squealed excitedly at her presense completely ignoring her still shocked and speechless expression, when I saw a cute looking cup of candies being placed on her table.

My concentration abruptly got diverted to the food lying before me.

"Oh, is it Turkish delight? Itadakimasu!..(Bon appetite)" I grab a handful pull the visitors chair before me and start munching it. "Ohhhhhh delicious!!" I squealed.

At my guesture, Auntie Maleficent immediately got back to her senses. It seemed like only when she noticed me happily lusting after her delicacy could she finally accept this new reality.

She frowned. She was the most powerful person in the entire school where many students raised to be successful protagonists were totally frightened of her.

But, definitely only a naughty, extremely reckless villaness girl like me, would actually dare to get so close to her and munch the snacks on her table without a single hesitatation.

True, she would have roasted the person on the question, if it was anyone else. But, hello, it was her dear Anasta-chan.. So Auntie Mal could only massage her head at my actions.

"Anastasia De Rottenstein.. I can't believe the most popular fresher was actually you.. " She mussed and sat on her chair completely confused, her sweets were already half emptied.

And, this puzzled looking dark phoenix fae, sitting before me was.. Auntie Maleficent...

I-I mean, Lady M-Maleficent!!

--Lady Maleficent, aged 41, was the main villaness of The Sleeping Beauty Fairytale and my mother's very dear childhood friend, just like Zeno's mom.

In the past, My reincarnated mother who possessed memories of her former life, once gathered many female villanesses all around the Fairytale kingdom and organized a meeting in which she mentioned how we people might meet a bad end if we follow this path and lead to destruction.

Many villans from the meeting mocked my mother badly but, very few.. Very Very.. Few listened to my mom and gave thought to these things like her.

But, unfortunately, My mother soon gave up these thoughts and the meeting was officially discontinued but, the relationship she had with those numbered people wasn't gone, till date.

Auntie Maleficent was one among those few.

And, being a very little 5 year old who used to sneak out of her bedroom past her bed time and secretly peek at these meetings...

-- I still remember ending up sleeping on Auntie Maleficent's lap like a naughty brat and frustrate my mother.. under... the warm dimlited flame furnace on the cild shivery winter days.

Good times.. Those were really good times.,

I almost felt a happy tear shed my eye as I taste the unchanging flavour of Auntie Maleficent's most favourite snack that she used to bring especially for me in the past.