Chapter 5: |Stop Hitting On Her. She's Mine|

Start from the beginning

Not like I would really miss them or anyways.. Ya, I will definitely not miss them..

I think..?

A-Ah.. I mean!

I do not need anyone to take care of me. And, besides it's not like I even like these people..

I thought, but even I know how hard I was trying to fight back the tears back into my eyes.

I looked back at my mansion and the people in it for one last time.

"Mina(everyone).. Take care! " I told them as every one repeated the same words and directed them to me in chorus.

Zeno looked at this epical moment around the enthusiastic mansion where the maids grinned their widest, thrilled that their mistress finally gets the legendary opportunity to take her place in the society like a normal girl, and then he stretched his hand towards her.

"Are you ready, Anastasia-chan.? " he grinned.

"Hmn! " I nodded excitedly.

Ready as I'll ever be!

And, then we walked towards the carriage arranged for us.

________

Kuro, Zeno's bodyguard who was still standing beside the cart was elated when he finally saw us walking towards him.

"Boss! You are here.. The sun is too scorching and I was getting worried about you..!" He exclaimed frustratedly and quickly walked closer to him ignoring my presence.

From the corner I could hear Kuro whisper on Zeno's ears. "You have got your medicines, right..? It's problematic for you too stay out for a long-"

"Hello, Mr Kuro!" I greeted interuppting his incoherent mumbles and walked closer to the two.

Kuro, who had finally noticed my presence, had got startled by my sudden greeting but, he then chuckled and said.

"Ms Rottenstein.. Haha, I see you are high spirited as always.. And, You don't need to call me like that.. I am just the majesty's aide. So Just Kuro is enough." He said smiling and opened the carriage for me to get in.

"Then you can call me as Anastasia..! " I agreed with him.

"Anastasia..? " Kuro had a small sort of glimmer on his eyes and looked a bit hesitated whether it was alright and turned a bit to check his boss.

And, when he saw Zeno's usual smiling face smiling more brightly than usual he shunddered abruptly and added.. "I mean.. -samma.. Anastasia-samma.."

I smiled sheepishly. Apparently Zeno doesn't allow Kuro to call me informaly. And, I kinda understand that.

Being bought as nobel people, both Zeno and I had been bought up to call each other formal though we had been best friends for a long time.

Personally on a world where I am nicknamed as the ugly witch, I don't care what other people call me as. But, apparently Zeno did care, I guess. And, that was the reason why it had only been few months since the two of us started calling each other by our first names.

The carriage soon stopped before the crowded market streets and I took out the list of items I had to buy today.

1)A magic wand (even though, the item is for beginners with no magic. And, being a magic wealder who uses her raw hands for producing spells, I don't use them at all)

2)A Magic spell book. (The Lord Merlin, the third edition. Pretty outdated if you ask me.)

3)A Broom stick. (Please.. Am I a witch! Don't answer that.)