~Crash and burn Pt.2~

C O O P E R

I screamed, I screamed and I screamed. My throat ached and my head pounded, but I didn't stop. I was angry... no I was pissed. I hated everything, I hated my life, I hated my personality, I hated my problems, I hated school, I hated people, I hated my family...

I hated my life...

I started to trash my room, breaking everything that came in my path. The tv, the curtains, the lights, my gaming set, the bed, the drawers. I looked at the photo frame on my wall, pictures of myself, Felicity and Damian.

I ripped it off of the wall, throwing it to the floor. Glass shattered, flying everywhere as I pulled picture by picture out. I threw the frame to the side once I had them all. I couldn't rip them, so, I settled with the next best thing.

I threw them to the ground, pulling out a lighter and holding it under one. I dropped the flaming photo, letting it hit the pile before they all slowly set alight.

I watched as they burned, the smoke filling the air. I went over to my drawers, grabbing out some clothes before shoving them in my bag. I put a few cigarette packets in before going over to the balcony.

I looked back at the bedroom, the bed frame was broken, the tv shattered, the curtains ripped and the photos burning. I placed a cigarette between my lips, lighting it and taking a puff. I decided, this wasn't enough. I grabbed a spray can out of my bag, pulling of the cap and spraying the wall. F.W.Y.T

I placed the spray can back in my bag before going onto the balcony. The fire alarm went off as my feet touched the ground, I sped out of the garden, pulling up my hood and running down the streets.

I ran, not caring how much my legs hurt until I got to the edge of the forest. I slowed down to a walk, knowing no one would come here.

I walked to the house, passing through the gate before entering the hideout. I threw my bag down, going straight to the fire and setting it alight. I made my way over to the bed, packing away the clothes I brought before taking a puff of the cigarette.

I pulled out my phone and speaker, turning the speaker on before putting on my music.

Fall

Now the dark begins to rise
Save your breath, it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind
Now's your chance to run for cover

I don't wanna change the world
I just wanna leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up
Take the path that leads to nowhere

All is lost again
But I'm not giving in

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Fall

Watch the end through dying eyes
Now the dark is taking over
Show me where forever dies
Take the fall and run to Heaven

All is lost again
But I'm not giving in

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away

And I'll survive, paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I'm not proud, cold-blooded fake
I will shut the world away

I will not bow
I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall
I will not fade
I will take your breath away

And I'll survive; paranoid
I have lost the will to change
And I'm not proud, cold-blooded fake
I will shut the world away

Fall

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
B L A K E

I sat in my room as I could hear the three of them arguing, Cooper shouting at Grace and Dad, it's been like this for about three weeks... I hate it.

Ever since he got into that fight with Damian, he's gotten worse. He's become more like... like Xavier, constantly causing trouble, sneaking out at any chance, fighting with Dad... actually... he's even worse than Xavier.

I heard a loud bang, he probably slammed his door. That's when he started screaming, not scared or upset, no, rage filled screams. I could hear the sounds of things breaking, smashing and being torn to pieces.

I stayed in my room, knowing it was best.

What I did not expect, was for the fire alarm to go off. I jumped up, rushing out of my room to see dad trying to break down Cooper's door. When he saw me, he let out a small sigh. "GET THE FIRE EXTINGUISHER!!" He shouted over the blaring noise.

I ran to grab the fire extinguisher, quickly getting it back to dad. He had already kicked the door in, photos were a flame in the middle of the room. Dad worked at putting the fire out, while Grace, Xavier and I looked around the room.

Everything was broken, the bed, the tv, the gaming computers, the drawers, the curtains and the frame that James made Cooper, I guess those are the photos on the floor... on the wall, F.W.Y.T was painted in big bold letters, the balcony doors were open, the ripped curtain flying gently in the wind.

"That boy." Dad growled, I almost felt bad for Cooper... but then again... he deserves this for what he's been doing.

Dad and Grace left the room, so did Xavier. I made my way over to the photo pile, picking up some of the burnt photos. One of them, him and Felicity, cuddling in bed. That brought a small smile to my face, that was quite cute...

Another was of the three of them, all in their masquerade suits, their masks in their hands. They looked so happy... so at peace...

So what happened to Cooper? What was so bad that he turned out like... this.

Somethings wrong with Cooper, and I have a feeling it's very bad.

Something isn't right

I plan to find out what...