~"You fucking freak."~

It was currently lunch now, I was sitting outside, having a smoke while I tried to keep myself calm.

It's stupid, I can be doing absolutely nothing, no stress what so ever, not like I have an assignment or anything... I just constantly feel like I'm about to have a fucking mental breakdown.

But like everything else in my fucked up world, I'm used to it.

I closed my eyes, letting the smoke surround me when the cigarette was ripped from my grasp, I opened my eyes to see Zeke. But not just Zeke, nearly the entire school... or at least those who have the same lunch break as me.

"Hey, Cooper, watcha doin?" Zeke asked, I just scoffed as I pulled out another cigarette, lighting it and taking a puff. Zeke took that one away as well.

I stared up at him, a smirk crawling over my face as I placed yet another one between my lips, already lit. "H-how many do you have?"

"Enough." I replied, taking a large puff before blowing the smoke in Zeke's face. "So, for what reason have I been graced with your presence, oh great ass." I said, the smirk still playing on my face even though I knew that would put me in shit.

"Well, Cooper. I've come to ask you why the fuck you put a letter in Felicity's locker." He said, I almost barked out laughing then and there. "Firstly, why the fuck do you care what I do? Second, it's her birthday, I didn't feel like being a bitch so I left her a birthday note okay? So untwist your panties there and I don't know, go find one of your bitches to relieve your stress." I said, I heard a few 'oooh!' And 'oh shit!'s.

Zeke just took another step towards me. "You just don't get it do you Cooper? Felicity doesn't want your letter, she doesn't want to talk to you or even look at you! So just leave her alone or shit will go bad."

I just shrugged, taking another puff of the cigarette. "Oh, and don't think I didn't know about you sneaking into her room that night..." He said loudly, catching the attention of everyone. I felt a blush crawl on my cheeks. "W-What?"

"Don't try and cover up... what were you even doing their in her room?"

"I-I was getting m-my hoodie back..." I muttered out, Zeke just scoffed. "Yeah right! You were probably stalking her weren't you? God, probably looking through her underwear drawer, her photos... you creep!" He shouted, everyone gasped as they looked at me with anger.

What the fuck is happening?!

"I-I-"

"Don't try and come up with an excuse Cooper, you're just some creepy pedophile who would sneak into any girls room you could reach wouldn't you? God, this is why no one likes you Cooper, no one has liked you, and no one will ever like you. You're just a pathetic, no good loser who no one wants to hang around. I've noticed even your little pal Damian isn't around you much anymore is he?"

"H-he's sick." I said, my voice quiet as I could feel his words starting to get to me, the tears forming in my eyes. "Oh! Of course he is! That's only... what... the third time this month? Even your so called 'best friend' doesn't want to be around you!! That just proves my point doesn't it?"

"You're lying." I growled out, not willing to believe his words. "I don't lie Cooper. No one wants you here!! No one cares about you!! None of us would cry if you decided to kill yourself, so just fucking get it done already!! I'm so sick of waiting for the day you don't return! No one wants you here, no one loves you, no one cares about you!! You're just a pathetic, no good, worthless, useless waste of space!!!"

A tear fell from my eye, I saw Zeke smirk out of the corner of my eye. I kept my head down, avoiding eye contact completely, I couldn't look anyone in the eye.

"God, Look at you. Crying at some stupid words... such a cry baby... an over reacting, self absorbed cry baby. You fucking freak." He laughed before walking away, leaving the crowd still watching me.

Girls came over, mouthing off about how I'm pathetic and disgusting for sneaking into Felicity's room. Some even slapped me. A few guys came over too, threatening me to stay away from their girlfriends, just to be sure, they punched me just for 'good measure'.

Once everyone was gone, only Xavier was left. I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Are you happy Xavier? Is this what you want to see? Me completely humiliated in front of half the school? Or is this not enough?" I growled out, Xavier walked over to me, grabbing my chin forcefully. "No... this isn't enough, I'll be happy the day you don't come back." He spat out before pushing my head back against the tree and walking away.

I slumped against the tree, tears falling silently as my face ached. My cheeks throbbing from the slaps or the punches, so this is what I get for taking back what was mine. I pulled out yet another cigarette, lighting it as I tried to drown my sorrows and pain in the ashy smoke of the cigarette.

I stood up, grabbing my bag and leaving. I was already creating a plan... all I need is water proof spray paint... a mask, and a crowbar...

I made my way home, not caring about the rest of school, tears still fell as I walked, all I could think about was what Zeke had said...

Is Damian really avoiding me?

No. He wouldn't do that to me... he's my best friend...

"You don't know that..." Sam said, I shook my head, scrunching my eyes shut in anger. "No! Damian would never, He's my best friend!!"

"So where is he now? You need him don't you? And he's not even here for you..."

"N-no... don't say that."

"You can't trust him! You can't trust anybody... they'll all stab you in the back..." Sam said, managing to persuade me.

He's right... I've trusted people before... all of them have left...

I can't trust anybody anymore...