~"A letter? Who would write me a letter?"~

The first three hours were boring, just boring ass school work. A few snarky comments from Zeke's posse, the occasional spit ball and crumpled notes but it was still fucking boring.

"I'll meet you guys soon, I just have to stop by my locker." I told Felicity and Damian, they nodded their heads before heading towards the library. I turned around and started to walk to my locker, the silence making Depression and Emptiness seem louder.

I got to my locker, punching in the numbers before opening it up. Notes, razor blades and a few nooses fell out of my locker, landing at my feet. But what caught my eye was the sealed letter sitting at the bottom of my locker, me being curious, I picked it up. "A letter? Who would write me a letter?"

𝓒𝓸𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓻
𝒲𝑜𝓌, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝑒𝒹! 𝐿𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓃... 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝑜𝓅𝑒𝓇, 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓈, 𝓌𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓉. 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒, 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.

𝐼'𝓂 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒷𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒾𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝓈! 𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻... 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌...

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻, 𝓈𝓁𝒾𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝓉𝓇𝑒𝑒, 𝒿𝓊𝓂𝓅 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒶 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝒹𝑔𝑒, 𝐼 𝒟𝒪𝒩'𝒯 𝒞𝒜𝑅𝐸!! 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒹𝑜 𝓊𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒶 𝒻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓇𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻, 𝓃𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒩𝑜 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒𝓁𝒻 𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒾𝓍 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓋𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑒𝓁𝓉.
~𝒵𝑒

Wow, that was new... Zeke can't know... no one knows. Only Felicity, Damian and James know... they wouldn't tell him, they wouldn't do that to me... right? They were never your friends! They just pity you, can't you see?

"T-That's not true! Felicity wouldn't d-do that! Neither would D-Damian or James!"

No one gives a shit about you Cooper! We are the only ones that care! They don't care about you! They are all lying!

"No... they wouldn't do that..." Would they?, I thought, I shook my head, throwing the letter in the bin along with everything else. Just survive the rest of today and I'll be fine.

~~

The rest of the day went by slowly, I barely talked to Felicity or Damian but I held up a fake smile... it must have been damn good because Felicity bought it. I was careful of what I said, Depression and Emptiness had gotten me paranoid.