~Camping~

Felicity and I left shortly after, it was a good thing too because about five minutes later, we saw Zeke and his little gang driving towards the house. Of course, on the way past they shouted at us, insulted us and even threw some food at us... but hey!

I'm used to it...

We kept walking, finally making it to the hideout. Once we got there, I went straight to the bathroom. I got changed into my swim suit before grabbing my clothes and walking out, I started to put my clothes in the drawers as Felicity walked in.

"Are we going swimming?"

"I mean... if you want?" I kind of asked, Felicity smiled as she walked into the bathroom to get changed. I continued to put my stuff away before grabbing my towel and a hoodie in case it got cold. A few seconds later, Felicity walked out in a swimsuit. It was a navy blue and white long sleeve swimsuit with shorts attached to it. Along the shoulders and arms was a palm tree design, adding that little bit of spice (?) to it.

"Feel better with an actual swimsuit now?" I asked with slight amusement, Felicity rolled her eyes as she walked over to me

"Feel better with an actual swimsuit now?" I asked with slight amusement, Felicity rolled her eyes as she walked over to me. "For that comment, you are carrying me to the lake."

"Huh-" I was cut off as Felicity jumped onto my back, I stumbled forward slightly, but quickly caught my balance. I just chuckled lightly as I held onto mine and Felicity's towel. "Am I bringing music?"

"Yes!!" I picked up my speaker and phone, handing it to Felicity. I adjusted her on my back, holding onto her thighs as she rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled as I walked out of my house, making my way towards the lake.

Once we got there, I placed Felicity down. We put our towels to the side while I turned on my speaker, hitting my camping playlist. The music started to blast through the speaker as I ran towards the water. Felicity followed me as we both jumped into the fresh water.

We lazily swum around for awhile, then I decided to muck around a splashed a big wave at Felicity. She gasped as she turned around towards me, a look of mischief sparkling in her eye.

Just then, I heard a song come on, causing a smile to spread over my face. I made my way over to Felicity, lifting her up so she sat on my shoulders.

"When I go out
I start searchin' for the upperdrugs
When I wake up
I get scared without my downerdrugs
Fuck

It's last call (last call)
And now I gotta pay for all my shit and then go
Even though
I'm wide awake

So let's go (let's go)
Yeah, I can push you against the wall
I might as well make another mistake