~Masquerade ball Pt.1~

*Ten hours later*

I was currently in my bathroom, taking a shower to make sure I was clean... like... clean clean. I washed my hair and body, even my face got a good scrub before I got out. I dried myself off before throwing on some boxers and grabbing my tux. Mom had stuck to her word, getting me a suit and a mask for tonight.

I put on a long sleeved, white dress shirt, making sure it was straightened out. I pulled on the black pants and the black jacket, once again making sure it was straightened out. There was a small bow tie I had to put on and some napkin-thing in the chest pocket. (Is that what you call it?)

Next was the mask, a metallic painted mask with small designs on the top and sides, they were painted silver. It would cover half of my face, which was good and tied back by two strings of ribbon.

 It would cover half of my face, which was good and tied back by two strings of ribbon

I walked out of my bathroom, seeing Damian looking himself over in my body mirror. He had a black dress shirt and pants, while his jacket was a light pink color... would most people call it baby pink or salmon pink... can an artist answer that? Anyway, he had a pink bow tie to match his jacket. Like me, he had a little napkin-thingy in his chest pocket, half of it was black, the other was pink.

He had his mask on, black like mine but less... designy? His had this type of weird ribbon around the rim and lots of swirls on the actual mask. His was tied to his head with two strings of ribbon, like mine.

"Damn dude do we look good or do we look good?" I asked smugly, running my hands over my suit

"Damn dude do we look good or do we look good?" I asked smugly, running my hands over my suit. Damian turned to me, playing along with my stupidity. "We are just rocking it! Work it! Work your stuff!" He shouted, strutting across my room in the most Stacey like way he could. "Does this suit make my ass pop out?" He asked holding a serious face, I cracked up laughing, clutching my stomach as I could imagine his sister saying that.

After I sobered up, we made our way downstairs. Mom, James, Harrison and Carlos were in the living room. Blake and Xavier had gone to get ready with their friends, they didn't know I was going. Mom spun around as she saw us, letting out a small squeal which caused Harrison, Carlos and James to look at us.

I turned to Damian, he looked at me and by the smirk on his face, I knew what he was thinking. I turned back to my family, lifting my hands up. "Okay, be honest, do these suits make our asses look good?" I asked, both Damian and I spun around, pretending to try and look at our asses. Mom let out a sigh as Harrison, James and Carlos let out a laugh.

"I think you guys look amazing." We heard a voice say, we both turned around to see Felicity. My jaw dropped as I saw her, she had a beautiful strapless purple dress that hung low behind her. Around the waist was a jewel belt that hugged her curves perfectly. Her mask was a mix of purple, pink and black. It was more decorated than both Damian and mine's, there were a lot of swirly things on it. Like ours, it was tied to her head by two strips of ribbon. She had a pair of low heels to match her dress, over all she looked amazing.

"Lift your jaw up bro, don't want to catch flies

"Lift your jaw up bro, don't want to catch flies." I heard Damian whisper, causing me to close my mouth before elbowing his side. He hide his groan, letting out an airy breath instead. "Y-you look amazing to Felicity..." I said, trying not to blush, wait... Why am I even blushing? I took a deep breath before moving towards Felicity, she had a shy smile but it made her look cute. I lent towards her, my lips brushing her ear. "Were you looking at my ass?"

I stood back as I heard Felicity gasp, her eyes widened and she shook her head. "N-No! I didn't! I-I-I just-" I let out a chuckle as I pulled her into a hug. "I'm only kidding, no need to get flustered." I said with a smirk, I laughed again as she smacked me over the back of my head.

"Photos! Come on!" I heard María say, I didn't even notice she was here... As Felicity, Damian and I got together to take photos, both mom and María took out camera's. They took photos, Damian being Damian pulled silly faces and did the exact opposite of what mom and María said.

Once photos were done, Mom talked with María for a bit while Damian checked that we hadn't 'ruined his style'. So that left Felicity and I to talk, we were making our way towards the door, Harrison would be dropping us off. "You look beautiful Felicity." I whispered to her, she ducked her head down but I could see the smile on her face.

"You look amazing too Cooper." She said, me being me I said. "I think I prefer 'Absolutely Charmingly Sexy' but amazing works." But it was worth it because I got to hear that cute giggle, causing my smile to widen. "Right kiddos, lets go!" Harrison said, we made our way out to the car. Carlos and James were coming, Harrison was dropping them off at a friend's house on the way to the masquerade.

Carlos sat in the front with Harrison while James and Damian sat in the middle, leaving Felicity and I to sit in the back. As we drove, the four in front of us talked about whatever came up while Felicity and I were quiet. Halfway through the car ride, my hand snaked towards hers, intwining our fingers.

She looked over, giving me a small smile, which I sent back. "Non vedo l'ora di stasera." [I'm looking forward to tonight.] She said, I gave her hand a small squeeze, sending a smile back. "Stasera non lascerò rovinare nulla, stanotte sarà divertente, lo prometto." [I won't let anything ruin tonight, tonight will be fun, I promise.]

"Okay what the bloody hell are you two talking about because I can't understand shit!" Damian said, I let out a laugh as I shook my head. "Just a small conversation, nothing big, nothing that has to do with you." Damian was quiet for a minute before a mischievous smile crossed over his face. "How do you say 'Damian is the coolest guy there is!'?" Felicity went to speak but I held my hand up.

"Let me." I thought for a second, or rather pretended to think before speaking up. "Damian è un cretino e uno stronzo." [Damian is a dumbass and an asshole.] Felicity gasped beside me, a smirk still wide on my face. "Cooper!!" Smack. I laughed as Felicity smacked my shoulder, Damian was looking at me suspiciously which made my laugh even more.

"Okay jackass what did you really say about me."

"Damian is a dumbass and an asshole." I said, trying my best to keep a straight face. But when Damian muttered "Shit... he's not wrong..." I lost it, I broke down into laughter as everyone looked at me weirdly, I didn't care though.

Harrison stopped the car, James said goodbye as he and Carlos got out of the car and left. Felicity and I jumped into the middle with Damian, I sat on the side while Felicity sat between Damian and I. "You kids ready for the masquerade?"