~"You'll never win Zeke..."~

It was Monday morning, I 'woke up' on time. I made my way into my bathroom, jumping into the shower and taking my time.

Once I was out, I quickly got dressed. I grabbed my new, wireless Bluetooth headphones I had bought. They were practically invisible and so I can listen to music all through out the day.

I put them in, connected them to my phone and played my music. I kept one out, placing it in my pocket before heading downstairs.

Damian left yesterday, he was extremely happy to go home with his dad, and I can't quite remember if Stacey and that bitch if a mother have left yet...

I couldn't stop thinking about Saturday night... about Felicity. I hate myself for it, all I want to do is forget. Because if I forget, I won't have to remember what I lost...

I walked into the kitchen, everyone except for mom was in here. I walked over to the counter top, putting the jug on so I could make myself a coffee.

I made a large coffee in my travel mug, I made it twice as strong as I normally would. I needed energy bad. I added some sugar, I poured in milk before taking a large sip.

I started to walk for the door, slinging my bag over my shoulder when I was stopped. "Aren't you going to eat?" Harrison asked, I shook my head, taking another sip of my coffee. "Nah, I'm not hungry." I said as I left, letting my music drown me.

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don't miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?

Only when I stop to think
About you, I know
Only when you stop to think
About me, do you know?

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
You hate everything about me
Why do you love me?

I hate
You hate
I hate
You love me

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?

Once I reached school, I made my way to my locker before heading to first class. I know I'm early but fuck it, besides... Art is my favourite class.

~~

I was peacefully drawing, a boy had his hood up, his hands in his pocket. He had a mask on, covering his face. The eye holes in the mask were black, tears of darkness were falling down the mask.

My drawing was snatched from my hands, I looked up to see Amy, a smirk on her face as she held the drawing.

I looked around the room Miss Nelson wasn't here... perfect. "What's this? A drawing of a poor little boy crying? How sad." Amy ripped the drawing up, tearing it into shreds before letting it drop to the floor.

"Why-" I was cut off as something cold was poured over my head, dripping down my face and into my clothes. I gasped at the coldness, I opened my eyes to see Ashton standing with a smirk. "Little cold there?" I didn't answer as I threw my things into my bag, throwing it over my shoulder and leaving the classroom.

I went to go to my locker, but that quickly changed when something wrapped around my throat. I felt my eyes widen as my hands flew up to try and pull the rope from my throat, my attempt was futile as I was pulled into the janitors closet.

The door was slammed shut and I was thrown to the ground, I heard a few dark chuckles. I lifted my head up to see Zeke, Kyle and Dylan, Ashton walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"Now... we have a little problem Cooper..."

"And that would be?"

"You made Stacey mad at me... she stopped talking to me which meant I didn't get to fuck her again... do you realise how pissed that makes me?" He seethed out, I looked up at him, a small smirk crossing over my face.

"Is poor little Zeke mad he doesn't have a bitch to suck him off?" I asked, feeling awfully cocky. That earned me a kick to the stomach, I groaned as I hunched over. "That's all it is to you isn't it? All you give a shit about is how good they are in bed right?" Another kick, this time right on my kidney.

"And this is the funny part isn't it? You think you always win don't you?" A punch to the face, "You beat me up thinking you've won, but you're far from it... you've lost, every single time, you've lost!" A kick to my balls, "Every time, your goal is to make sure I don't come back! And yet every time, I do!" A punch to the back of my neck, "You've lost, more than you could count and yet you're too stupid to see that!" This time he jumped, landing on my spine with a thud. I collapsed to the ground, Zeke sitting on top of me as I let out a groan.

"You'll never win Zeke... I'll never give you that satisfaction..." Zeke let out a laugh, he stood up, pressing his foot against my head as he applied pressure.

I let out a cry of pain, the pressure hurting far too much. Zeke let out a laugh as he stopped, lifting his foot away from my head. "But I always get the satisfaction... your cries will always please me." With that, the four of them left, locking the door once they were out. I was stuck in here, I probably would be for a while...

Maybe I could just.... just close my eyes... and... rest for... for a little...

I let my eyes slip closed, the darkness pulling me under as my body slowly went numb... numb... I like that feeling... because if you feel numb... you don't feel a thing...

And I feel nothing at all...