~Christmas shopping!~

It's now two weeks away from Christmas, we've started decorating the house... or rather, Mom and Harrison have started decorating the house. I've spent the entire time up in my room, thinking about what I'll get everyone. I was thinking about getting Felicity a necklace, I had thought of going to a jeweler and getting one of those lock and key bracelet and necklaces... she'd like that right?

For Damian, I had already bought him tickets for his favourite band who were coming over next year in September. I know he'll love it. For James, I'm going to get him a new guitar, his other one is getting old and he seems really upset he can't play it anymore. For mom, I'm going to give her the photo book she thought she lost, it has pictures of Jax and I in it, she was heartbroken when she thought she lost it. I know she'll be happy to see it again.

For Blake, I'll be getting him a new set of gaming headphones, his last ones broke. For Harrison, I'm getting him a locket with his and mom's wedding photo in it. For Carlos, I'm getting him this new skateboard. Xavier is just going to get a new video game, one he's wanted for awhile but nothing more, that prick doesn't deserve anything more.

Every year, I've visited dad and Jax a week before Christmas, giving them a gift early like we used to do. So this year, I'm getting dad a mug that says "Best dad ever" I'll be putting soil in it, his favourite flower and I'm putting the ring he gave me in the soil around the flower.

Lastly I was getting Jax a bracelet, I would have a matching one. On the inside of the bracelet it would say, Forever my brother, always my friend. Mine would say the same, but the other way round, Always my friend, forever my brother.

I got dressed, wearing a plain blue long sleeved shirt and my black ripped jeans, I grabbed my blue denim ripped jacket and put on my white high top vans. I made my way downstairs, everyone was sitting in the living room. I went into the kitchen, grabbing an apple before going to head out the door. "Where are you going?" Mom asked me suspiciously, I turned to her with a smile. "Shopping, I'll be back later." I walked out of the door, making my way towards the jeweler.

~~

"So you can engrave it? And I can get the lock and key bracelet and necklace?" I asked the man, he nodded his head with a smile. "It will however cost you... $122.78 for both of those." I thought for a second, that's fine, I have heaps of money, turns out Harrison gives his kids a certain amount of money each month, if their grades stay good. So I've got a fair amount in the account Harrison made for me.

"Oh! Also is there a locket I can get this photo in?" I asked, showing him the photo of Mom and Harrison. "Yeah of course! You should be able to come back in about... two hours and everything should be done."

"Really? Sweet! Thanks man!" With that I turned around and left, I had to pay after it's done but that's fine. I made my way down the street I saw a gaming and music store, I could get three in one here. I went inside and started looking around, I found some headphones for Blake, that video game for Xavier, I made my way over to the music side and found a really cool guitar that James would love.

"Now... how will I get this stuff home?" I thought as I placed the headphones and the video game in a bag, the guitar came with a case which was a bonus. I decided that I will sneak into the house through my balcony, then sneak back out... yeah... that'll work!

I was now standing underneath my balcony, wondering how the hell I would get up there. "Fuck it, here goes nothing." I put the guitar bag on my back and slid the bag onto my arm and started to climb one of the pipes. Once I got up, I opened the balcony doors and put the stuff under my bed. "Okay, now for Carlos and dad's gift."

~~

"Are they done?" I asked as the man came out, a smile on his face. "Yup! The locket with the photo, both engraved bracelets and the lock and key bracelet and necklace."

"Sweet! How much will that cost?"

"$173.50." I handed the guy the money, taking the necklaces and bracelets. I thanked the guy as I left, making my way back home. I put the necklaces and bracelets in a bag as I walked through the front door, everyone was still in the living room so I made my way upstairs.

I placed the other things under my bed, knowing the would be safe there. Now time to find Christmas wrapping. "Moooooooom!" I shouted as I ran around the house, trying to find the gift wrap. "What Cooper?"

"Where's the Christmas wrapping?"

"In the closet honey! Put it back once you are done." I ran to grab the Christmas wrap, I took three different ones before making my way back upstairs.

I got everything ready as I started to wrap presents, but it just felt boring... so I turned on my tv and searched up Shinedown, it's Christmas so I went for one of their nice songs, not the depressing ones.

"Get up, get up
Get up, get up
Get up, get up
Get up, get up, get up, get up

I know you're clinging to the light of day
To tell you everything's a-okay
A medication don't do much
Yeah, it just numbs the brain
Guess you might say I'm a little intense
I'm on the bright side of being hell bent
So take it from me, you're not the only one
Who can't see straight (Can't see straight)

If you were ever in doubt
Don't sell yourself short, you might be bulletproof
Hard to move mountains when you're paralyzed
But you gotta try
And I'm calling out

Get up, get up
Get a move on
Get up, get up
What's taking so long
Get up, get up
Get a move on
Stop stalling, I'm calling out
Get up, get up
Get a move on
Get up, get up
Ain't nothing wrong

Cause I believe you can be whatever
And I agree you can do much better, trust me
Trust me

Everybody wants to sing that song
Some Marvin Gaye, what's going on?
Ain't nothing normal when it comes to you and me
I'd rather twist myself in knots than watch you give up on your dreams

If you were ever in doubt
Don't sell yourself short, you might be bulletproof
Hard to move mountains when you're paralyzed
But you gotta try
And I'm calling out

Get up, get up
Get a move on
Get up, get up
What's taking so long
Get up, get up
Get a move on
Stop stalling, I'm calling out
Get up, get up
Get a move on
Get up, get up
Ain't nothing wrong
Cause I believe you can be whatever
And I agree you can do much better, trust me

Yeah I don't know why I never talked about it
I guess that's probably part of the problem
Yeah sometimes you're wrong, sometimes you're right
Just gotta keep moving
Yeah, I'm just gonna keep moving
Today, tomorrow, gonna get

Get up, get up
Get a move on
Get up, get up
What's taking so long
Get up, get up
Get a move on
Stop stalling, I'm calling out
Get up, get up
Get a move on
Get up, get up
Ain't nothing wrong
Cause I believe you can be whatever
And I agree you can do much better, trust me
Get up, get up
Get up, get up, get up, get up"

I listened to a few other songs, I had finished wrapping everything and decided to hop into bed. I turned the tv off, changed into some tracksuit pants and a loose black long sleeved shirt before crawling under my blankets and letting myself drift off to sleep.