~Fallen Angel~

After swimming around for about two more hours, Felicity and I finally got out. She had swum in her underwear so when we got out, I made sure to turn away to save her the embarrassment. We dried ourselves off, I threw my shirt back on while Felicity put her shorts and crop top back on. She pulled her hair up into a bun so it wouldn't drip everywhere... even though it was messy, it still looked amazing.

I walked over to Felicity, she rubbed her eyes tiredly as a cute little yawn escaped her lips. "You tired princess?" I asked with slight amusement, she just nodded her head in the cutest way. Awh. I turned around so that my back was towards her. "Hop on princess, I'll carry you back."

"Really?"

"Of course princess, now hop on." Felicity jumped onto my back, her arms hanging loosely around my neck, her legs wrapped around my waist as her head rested on the back of mine. I held onto her legs, making sure she didn't fall at all. I walked around and collected our things before heading back to the cabin.

I carefully opened the door, I placed our things by the door before heading to the bedroom. I gently placed Felicity on the bed, she was already asleep so I placed the blanket over her. It was just I noticed how beautiful she really was, her eyes were closed as her chest rose and fell in a pattern of calm breaths. Her lips were parted slightly, they looked so plump and soft... Stop Cooper.

I brushed a strand of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her face. I placed a delicate kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight princess, sleep well. I'll be in bed soon, I promise. Try not to dream of me too much." I said with a small smirk before leaving the room, shutting the door quietly behind me.

I walked towards the open door, I shut it and locked it. My throat was screaming for a drink, so I walked over to the kitchen and got myself some cold water. It was quite amazing really, this house was fully functional. It was solar powered so we could have things like lights, lamps, phone chargers etc., it also had running water, hot and cold. I honestly don't know how dad made this place work... but I'm very thankful he did.

I drank the ice cold water, the liquid quenching my thirst. I placed the cup in the sink, to tired to clean it. I turned off all of the lights in the living room and kitchen, I grabbed my phone and walked to the bedroom. Felicity was peacefully sleeping, she was curled up in a little ball.

I grabbed a pair of my boxers before going into the bathroom. I pulled my shirt and swim trunks off before putting on some boxers. I brushed my teeth, rinsing my mouth with mouth wash before going back into the bedroom.

I climbed into bed, lying down behind Felicity. I slipped my arms around her waist, pulling her back to my bare chest. I felt her legs entwine with mine, causing a small smile to grow over my face. I pulled her closer to me, resting my nose in the crook of her neck. I felt my heart rate calm down, my mind go clear of any type of thoughts that once overwhelmed it. Instead, I found myself peaceful as I fell into a land of dreams... good dreams...

~~

I woke up to something grinding against my... lower region. I tried my best to ignore it but it didn't stop. I opened my eyes slightly to see Felicity squirming in my arms. As much as I honestly loved this... my little amigo was getting a bit excited, and I'd rather not embarrass myself. "Princess, as much as I love this, please stop." I sighed against her neck, letting my eyes slip closed. "Cooper, I need to go to the bathroom."

"We always end up like this, don't we?" I asked with a slight chuckle, but I did let Felicity go to the bathroom. I put a cushion over my lap, hoping my mini me would calm down. When Felicity came out, I quickly jumped in the shower.

After having a short shower, I got out and threw on some sweat pants, I couldn't be bothered putting a shirt on so I didn't. I walked into the kitchen where Felicity sat with my phone, she had her eyes closed as she listened to music.

I could here the start of Fallen Angel by Three Days Grace, play. I absolutely loved this song, I watched as Felicity started to dance and sing along.

Late at night I could hear the crying
I hear it all, trying to fall asleep
When all the love around you is dying

How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel

You do it all for my own protection
You make me feel like I'll be okay
Still I have so many questions

How do you stay so strong?
How did you hide it all for so long?
How can I take the pain away?
How can I save,

A fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight

I was right beside you
When you went to hell and back again
I was right beside you
When you went to hell and back again
And I, I couldn't save, a fallen angel

Fallen angel, in the dark
Never thought you'd fall so far
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel, just let go
You don't have to be alone
Fallen angel, close your eyes
I won't let you fall tonight
Fallen angel

Felicity spun around, this way and that, dancing gracefully to the song. The way she sung to the lyrics, she was pouring her heart into the way she sang.

I walked over to her, meaning to join in with her dancing when she spun around, crashing into my chest. We both stumbled backwards, landing on the soft couch. Felicity landed on top of me, her knee colliding with my jewels as we landed.

I let out a groan as I buried my face in Felicity's shirt. My hand clutching my now aching jewels as my other hand held onto Felicity's arm. I don't know why, but that's just what I ended up grabbing, her arm... it could have been worse...

"Oh my god! Cooper are you okay?!"

"If you could please remove your knee from between my thighs it would be much appreciated, Princess." I groaned out, Felicity moved her knee. She sat down beside me, I could see the guilt on her face. "Don't feel bad princess, I kind of deserved that for not being careful." I said with a chuckle, Felicity just let out a sigh of relief.

"Now, how about we get some breakfast?"