~Secret hideout~

We sat by the head stones for a while, I told Felicity about what my dad and brother were like, I told her about how much fun we used to have, all together.

"C'mon, I want to take you somewhere." I said, standing up and pulling Felicity to her feet. "Are you alright with the woods?" I asked her, hoping she'd love what I show her. "I love the woods." She said with a huge grin, causing me to smile as well.

I pulled her along, leading her down the roads I had gone a million times. Once we got to the trees, I ran, pulling Felicity along with me. We went through trees, along paths, through bushes until we came up to a long line on hedges. "How do we get through?" Felicity asked, I just smirked. I brushed my hand over it, feeling twigs poke at my skin until all I felt was leaves. I turned to Felicity, grabbing her hand and pulling her against my chest.

I smiled brightly, looking Felicity in the eye. "Are you ready?" I asked her, searching for any sign that she was going to say no. When she nodded her head, I walked backwards, the hedge consuming us. Once we were through the leaves, I pushed open the gate, walking through it.

Behind the gate was a house, it was kind of two story house but at the same time it wasn't. It had a pointed roof, windows along the side of it. There were stains leading up to the front door. The whole house was made of wood, aside from the windows of course.

"Welcome to my hideout

"Welcome to my hideout." I said, pulling Felicity up the stairs. I threw the front door open, showing her the inside of the house. There were rugs all over the floor, somewhat softening the hard surface. There was a small kitchenette on one side of the room and on the other was a cute little living room.

"Wow

"Wow..." Felicity said, looking around the room in awe. "That's not all." I said, I walked across the room and opened a door, leading into a bedroom. There was a king sized bed directly in the middle, the bed had grey and white blankets on it that were messed up. There was a large window across from the bed, giving a beautiful view of the forest outside and the stars at night. A painting hung above the head of the bed, I can't really remember what it meant but it was pretty. Directly in the centre of he roof was an antler chandelier thing, there were small fairly lights hanging on the antlers.

"This place is amazing Cooper! Where did you find this place?"

"Dad built it for him, me and Jax. Whenever we went camping, this is where we went. Mom doesn't know of this place, I'm the only one that does. But now you do too."

I leapt onto the bed, rolling around in the soft blankets. Felicity giggled before coming over, jumping into the blankets too. We rolled around, throwing pillows at each other and knocking each other down. We were both standing when I jumped at Felicity, we both went tumbling to the mattress in a heap.

We were both laughing, genuine laughter. This was the happiest I had felt in a long time, and all because of this one girl. She's made my dullest days so much brighter, she's made even getting hurt seem like nothing. Hell, just an hour ago I was a sobbing, bleeding mess... and here I am laughing and mucking about like a little kid again.

We both stopped laughing when we realized how close we were. Our faces were inches apart, our bodies pressed together. I looked into Felicity's eyes, seeing a new sparkle I hadn't seen before. We both stared at each other, probably thinking the exact same thing.

Should we kiss?

I slowly started to lean into Felicity, my eyes flickering to her lips before looking back into her eyes. I silently looked for any sign to stop, but when she made no move to say otherwise, I kept going.

Our lips were inches apart, I heard Felicity take in a sharp breath. My eyes fell to her lips again, her tongue darted out, licking her lips as she waited for me to make a move. I looked back at her eyes as I once again moved closer, her eyes fluttered shut as my lips brushed ever so slightly on hers.

We both jumped back as my phone started ringing, I pulled it out of my pocket as I looked at Felicity. "Hello?" I asked in a pissed off tone, moving away from Felicity. "Don't give me that tone Cooper. Start coming home, it's getting late. You'll be making your own dinner too, and for that girl if she's staying." Carlos said, I rolled my eyes before nodding. Wait... he can't see me. "Fine, we are on our way back." I said before ending the call.

"C'mon, we've got to head back." I said, avoiding eye contact with Felicity. My mind was racing as I thought about her. What would have happened if my phone hadn't of rung? Would we have kissed? Would she have kissed me back? Does she hate me for trying to kiss her?

We made our way back to the house, we didn't say a word to each other. Does she really hate me for trying to kiss her? Once we were back, I made everyone some bacon and eggs. Sitting at the table was really awkward, my step brothers kept looking between Felicity and I. It was starting to piss me off. "You guys can stop fucking staring at us okay? We aren't a new TV show." I growled out, I grabbed Felicity's hand and pulled her upstairs and into my room.

I shut the door, locking it behind us before turning to Felicity. I went to speak but Felicity cut me off as she ran over to me, pulling me into a hug. "Tonight was fun, thank you Cooper." Felicity said, she placed a small kiss on my cheek before grabbing her bag and running into my bathroom, leaving me shocked.

I lifted my hand up, my fingers touching my cheek where Felicity had kissed me. A small smile crossed my face and a light blush fell over my cheeks. I guess that answers my question from before...

She doesn't hate me...

I quickly got changed into some sweatpants and a fluffy black hoodie. I climbed into bed, shutting my eyes as I waited for Felicity. After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open. I opened my eyes slightly to see Felicity walk out of the bathroom, she placed her bag on the floor before making her way over to my bed.

I opened my arms out for a hug, Felicity giggled as she ran over, jumping into my arms. I pulled the blankets over us, pulling Felicity closer to me. I snuggled into her as I let out a sigh, feeling happy and content with Felicity beside me. "Thank you Felicity, for everything." I said, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

I smiled as I held Felicity close to me, this girl really was a blessing to me. I've barely known her that long and she's made everything better.

What is this girl doing to me?