~Graduation and a prank~

I woke up the next morning, my eyes red and my throat feeling sore. I had another meltdown last night, or rather around three am. I have four new cuts now, this time on my right arm. My face was still damp with tears and the bandages needed changing, the blood was starting to seep through.

I got out of my bed, going straight to my bathroom. I pulled off the old bandages, throwing them in the bin before re-disinfecting the cuts and putting on another bandage. I looked in the mirror, I had lines going from my eyes to my chin, my eyes were beet red.

I splashed some cold water in my face, running my hand through my hair a couple of times to fix it. I looked down, I only had some boxers and my tracksuit pants on. I made my way into my room, I threw on a striped black and white long sleeve shirt, putting a black Shinedown short sleeved shirt on over top.

I switched my tracksuit pants for my ripped blue jeans. I quickly changed my boxers because I don't want to stay in the same underwear two days in a row... that's gross.

I made my way downstairs, Carlos, Xavier and Blake were in the kitchen. I turned around and went to leave, Xavier had other plans. He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and throwing me into one of the chairs. My right arm hit the table, it took everything in me not to cry out as pain surged through my arm.

"What do you want jackass?!" I asked, glaring at Xavier as he sat back down next to Carlos and Blake. "You won't be coming to my graduation tonight." Carlos said, pointing a finger and me then himself. I gave him a confused look, so he continued. "No one knows you're our step-brother, I want to keep it that way and if you come to the graduation with us..."

"People will find out." Xavier finished. "So I have to stay home?"

"Yes." The two of them said, Blake had been quiet the entire time. "So this whole step brother thing stays a secret." Carlos said. "Of course, we all need a few secrets right?" I said, looking directly at Xavier as I said the last bit. The secret I'm referring to is the fact that he knows about Zeke... and the fact that he joined in. "But in one condition." I started again, looking at all three of them.

"You video it for me so I can see James graduate, I don't care about anyone else, I just want to see James graduate. So video it for me, and we have a deal." I said, making it very clear that I only cared about James.

They nodded their heads, a small smile formed on my face. Just then, mom, Harrison and James came into the room. "Mom, I know today is Carlos and James' graduation but I don't exactly feel well." I said, already putting together my master plan to stay home. "What do you mean?"

"I have a really bad head ache and I'm still really tired from last night. But I don't want that to stop you guys going, I'll be fine by myself." I said with a smile, Mom looked at me for a second before she nodded her head.

James sat down next to me, pulling me into a side hug. "Try and get better okay? I'd hate to see you sick during the holidays." James said with a small smile, I returned the gesture. "Have fun at your graduation, Xavier has agreed to video it though, so I'll get to watch it tonight."

Everyone finished getting ready while I sat, eating some strawberries, I know, plain ol' strawberries. Once they were all ready, mom kissed my forehead before leaving... she rarely ever does that now.

Once I was sure they were gone, I pulled out my phone, hitting Damian's number. "Ello?"

"Damian, it's me. I need your help with something, can you be over soon?"

"Yeah, What do you need help with?"

"Revenge..."

~~

"Almost done... and... bam!" I said, smiling at my work. Damian came up beside me, a smirk growing on his face. We had taken itching powder and put them on every single pair of Xavier's disgusting underwear, and being him, even the dirty ones on the floor because he will definitely wear them again.

And not only that, but just for the hell of it, we put a piece of mouldy cheese in his pillow case. Damian and I high fives as we went into my room to set up the plan. We were making it seem like not only had Xavier been pranked, but I had been too.

We set up a net in my room, hanging the invisible rope on the ceiling. The net sat under my blanket so later when they came back, I would jump on my bed and bam! I fly up into the air, trapped in a net.

"This is so gonna work! And then he can't have a go at you! The bloody prick deserves it." Damian said, I nodded my head in agreement. It was getting late, they would be back soon. "You gotta head off dude, they'll be home soon and I'm supposed to be ill."

"Let me know how it goes, I want to know all the details!" Damian said before grabbing his stuff and leaving. I went into the living room and sat down, turning the tv on and putting on some Friends. God... it's been forever since I've watched friends.

About three episodes later, everyone walked through the front door. "Oh yes! Friends!" Harrison shouted, he ran over and literally jumped into the couch beside me. "Turn it up! It's so quiet." I sat shocked so Harrison took the controller from my hands, turning the volume up himself.

I turned to look at mom, she had pizza in her hand, I jumped up, rushing towards her. Before I could grab a slice, she pushed me back. "Go wash your hands first." I pouted as I walked into the kitchen, washing my hands before walking back out and grabbing a slice of pizza.

I saw Xavier start to walk upstairs, already pulling his shirt off. Time to put this plan into action. I ate some pizza before letting out a yawn, Xavier had come back downstairs, wearing new clothes completely. He started to fidget around, this was my cue. "I'm going up to my room, later." I said, throwing up a piece sign with a stupid face as I made my way upstairs. I closed my bedroom door, pressing my ear against it.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE MY PANTS SO ITCHY?!" I held my laugh in as I walked over to my bed, leaping onto it. the net surround me, lifting me into the air with a loud snap. I let out a 'scream' covering my eyes as I was filled with 'fear'.

Mom, James and Blake ran into my room, Blake tried not to laugh while mom and James looked confused. "W-why are you up there?" Mom asked. "Oh you know, I just love hanging from my ceiling by a net- GET ME DOWN!!"

Mission accomplished...