Chapter 2: |A Memory I Might Have Forgotten |

Почніть із самого початку

I blew the red bangs off my face and glared at him.

"The princess wouldn't disappear if you didn't wait for a second! "

I yelled but the man was too busy to notice the cry of a pathetic young girl.

I shook my head in frustration and cut through the sea like crowd.

---You might probably wonder why I get treated this way though I personally belong to a very popular fairytale, Cinderella..right?

Well, that's because I am not Cinderella.

"Wow! Look at that beauty. She's so gorgeous that I could almost paint her picture and stare at it all day.."

"That's creepy, dude. I think, I could steal her from her Prince Charming and marry her!"

"I will definitely complain your wife about this."

"No!! Please don't! That's just a figure of speech! Hahaha.."

These..pervy bunch..

I narrowed my eyes and looked ahead at the gold and flower jeweled carriage where a girl with pale blonde hair tinged with an adorable beauty, the center of attention stood waving at these wolves innocently.

----Yup,.. I certainly Swear, I Am Not A Cinderella..! Because..

The girl on the carriage's gaze clashed with my sights and she immediately waved at me.

----Well... She is..

My beloved stepsister, Cinderella Glasston ..

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I waved back at her meekly.

"Aaaaaaaaaah, she's waving at us.. The beauty is waving at us!!! "

The people behind me roared with a new found energy the moment they saw beauty Cinderella waving. They obviously mistook her guesture directed to me as to them.

Aiish.. Whatever..

I can't even comment, how desperate they are.

I soon rolled my eyes and continued struggling through the crowd.

----So then. What is my role you ask, huh?

"Hey, hey..look at that young man he looks so cool..!"

"Look at her closer, Eli! That is not a man. It's a woman?!"

"What? She's a woman!.. Oh my.. If she's a woman, I am sure she looks too ugly! Ugh, I can't look at her she's a disgrace to all other ladies in the town.. "

"And, that's her role. She is the ugly stepsister of the beautiful Cinderella. Just look at that face behind the black hood and her clothes...

Seriously, a shirt with tight pants and heavy boots? I am sure she's wearing them just to hide her flat chest and ugly freckles.. We can understand why she's called like that.. Barf! "