Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning around 4 to the door bell ringing over and over again I rolled over and groaned.

"I'm coming!" I yelled. while walking downstairs annoyed. I opened the door and August was standing there.

"August it's 4 in the morning what do you want?"

"I-I-I uh wanted to say that I'm sorre for what happen at the party. I was caught up in the moment you were right." I leaned against the door and just looked at him and laughed a little.

"I know I am now can I go back to sleep?"

"No but can I come in?" He asked licking his lips.

"Awe why I wanna go back to sleep." I whinnied.

"Just come on we're going to talk about ya boyfriend." he said walking in and sitting on my couch.

I watched him walked in and sit on the couch he patted a spot next to him and told me to come. I groaned and closed and locked the door then sat next to him.

"What." I said sitting next to him.

"So what's up?"

"Nothing. Oh I've been wanting to ask you this last night but not in front of everyone."

"Shoot."

"Well why were you mad when I started dating Trey?" I said facing him.

"It was just that..." He said stopping in the middle of his sentence.

"It's just what August?"

"It's just I don't want to see a pretty face like yours get hurt." He said grabbing onto my chin.I blushed and turned my head away from him.

"Oh and by the way I like your bra it's cute."

"What?" I looked down and noticed I was still in my bra and short shorts from when I got home last night. I blushed and ran upstairs.

"I love it when ya run, it makes that ass jiggle." he yelled.

"Your a pervert." I yelled back. I came back down in my white long T-shirt and sat back down next to August.

"Ya know it's see through." I looked at him then pointed to the door."get out so I can sleep because now I only have 5 hours to sleep before I go to this shoot."

"Okay fine." he said before getting up and walking to the door."See ya later Carter." I smiled and gave him a hug, it seemed like he didn't want to let go so I let him hug me more soon he let go and kissed the top of my head and walked out.

*

"Perfect." Max said as he snapped a picture of me I smiled and posed every time.

"Gorgeous." I shield my eyes from the lights that was beaming on me and saw Trey smiling.

"Baby." I said in excitement and running over to him. I jumped in his arms and kissed him."Mmm baby how did you know I was down here?" I questioned.

"Abre."

"You know her." I said walking back to my dressing room.

"No I ran into her this morning at the gas station she said you were the one that was Mac'n all over ma girl Carter then we talked and she was like if you wanna know where she is she is downtown at Max's photo up then I said okay and came and saw you."

"Oh wow. I laughed and sat on his lap.

"So what are you doing after this?" He asked.

"Probably going home and doin nothing why?"