Chapter 7

I walked upstairs with Abre trailing behind me we we're about to get ready for August party but we decided to chill at my place before we head over there and shut it down.

"Carter can do a split on the dick."

"Girl you are retarded." I said before jumping on my bed.

"I know you can do a split on August dick."

"Swear you and Tristan has tons of jokes huh."

"Well no but we can clearly see that August has a thing for you and you are either denying it or circling around the fact that you like him."

"Yeah both of those assumptions are wrong we are just good friends damn a girl and a guy can't be friends?"

"Not if it's someone like August ya know. He is like king of sexy gods."

"Oh okay I see you like August."

"Oh girl no I got a man I'm just stating the facts."

"Oh yeah I forgot tell Jay I said what's up, how is he anyway."

"Girl he has been working my last nerve."

"Why what happen this time." I said grabbing my candy off the nightstand.

"He wants to take it to another level. As in baby level."

"Whoa are you ready for that?" I said while biting into my candy.

"I mean I would love to have a baby with him one day, but come on Carter I'm only 23 I still have a life to live I haven't even got married yet."

"I know where your coming from just tell him wait till the time is right then see where this whole thing takes place."

"Yeah your right Car Car."

"Yea don't call me that Bre Bre."

"Okay as long as you never call me that agreed."

"Agreed.... okay let's start getting ready for this party." I suggested.

"Alrighty then let's start."

I got in the shower and washed my hair and body when I was done Abre came butt ass naked running in the shower.

"Bitch that's gross get a towel next time." I yelled walking in my closet.

"You know you liked what you saw." She yelled back.

I laughed and slipped on my red and black bra set with a little bow I'm the middle then I lotioned my body then I put on my black ripped high waisted jeans and with my black Bandeau I added my white baseball jersey. I decide to wear my white air forces then I added a little jewelry then I just brushed my hair down because it was wet and already wavy so I didn't have to do it.

"Abre you ready?"

"Yeah let me just put on my hoops." she yelled.

Abre walked out the bathroom in a white sun dress with some white sandal.

" Oooh girl you look fine."

"You to girl."

We took a few pictures and posted them on Instagram then headed to August party.

"Girl look in Instagram."

"I can't I'm driving what does it say just tell me!"

"August liked you photo and put can't wait to see you there beautiful."

I blushed and shifted in my seat a little. we arrived at the party and it was packed I looked for somewhere to park but I could park anywhere so I texted August to come outside to help me as soon as I sent it August came outside looking for me.

"August I don't know where to park help me."

"Don't worry just park in ma garage." he said opening the garage door.

I parked my car and got out once I closed the door August just stood there looking me up an down while licking his lips.

"Boy come on." I said grabbing his hand.

"Aw I see ya ma."

I ignored his comment and let go of his hand and continued to walk in the house.

"Why you let go babe." he said hugging me from behind."you look beautiful tonight by the way." he said kissing my neck.

"August stop it your with Tristan member."

"Yea but you are way sexier."

I bite my lip and walked through the doors once I stepped foot in the door everyone's attention was on me.