Chapter 34

"So who was that on the phone earlier?" I said tracing his tattoos on his bare chest. He sighed and sat up moving the sheets with him I moved to my pillow and laid back.

"Ima be completela' honest with ya' Carter, but I have ta' go on tour, tomorra'." He said I grabbed the sheets, covering up my chest and sat up.

"What, August were moving in 3 days and your going on tour, wait for how long?" I said trying to keep calm.

"2 ta' 3 months." He whispered. I felt my anger build up inside me, but I didn't show it."Babeh' say somethin'." He said not looking at me. I sighed and looked down. I guess this is what I signed up for. He is going to be busy a lot and he is going to be on tour a lot so might as well suck it up and deal with it. I crawled over to him and wrapped my hands from behind him on his neck kissing his cheek.

"If it's what you got to do then it's what you have to do, just don't do anything regretting." I said he sighed of relief. I giggled and he rubbed my arm and kissed it.

"Let's go out tonight just me, you and our daughta'."

"Okay." I said looking up at him I got up pulling the sheets with me, for them to be snatched right off and August pressing his lower half against my butt."August no we just had sex."

"So." He simply said picking up my waist and setting me on the sink kissing my jawline and rubbing my sides, soon rubbing my breast with one hand and squeezing my ass with the other.

"August, I need a shower, and you need to check on your daughter." I said trying not to let a moan escape my lips.

"Don't worreh' she probably sleep." He said nipping at my neck.

"And if she's not?" He stopped and looked down then back at me.

"Fine." He said I smiled and pecked his lips before he walked out. I turned on the shower and closed the door I stepped in and the whole bathroom became foggy. The water of the shower poured on my face wetting my whole body and hair. I grabbed my wash cloth and soap and began washing myself. I bent over washed my legs when I felt something enter me. I gasped and looked behind me. August. I whispered, I glared at him and he smirked at me and began thrusting himself in and out of me. I bit my lip and a loud moan escaped my lips. "That's what I like ta' hear." He grunted and he pulled out, I stood up and he grabbed my thighs and I was up in the air leaning against the wall as August held me up. He grabbed his erected dick and moved up and down with his right hand before putting it in me. He rubbed it against my clit making me moan and bit my lip. He smirked and inserted it inside me and began pumping in and out.

*****

I fixed the top of my dress and checked myself in the mirror before walking out the room, I turned off the lights and walked downstairs. I saw August holding Amani and she was laughing, I smiled and made my way to the last step. August looked at me and smirked. I blushed and put on my heels, I didn't want to come down the stairs falling and looking like a complete idiot.

"Mommeh'." Amani said making her accent pop out, she reached for me and I grabbed her from August.

"Alright let's go." I said fixing Amani's jacket. We got in the car and August backed out the drive way and closed the gate, he drove down the street and silence filled the car as he kept driving.

Mommeh' I'm cold." Amani said breaking the silence.

"Okay babes." I said turning on the heat. I looked over at August and he looked in his rear view mirror looking back at Amani. I grabbed his free hand and he smiled and kissed it.

"I love ya babeh' girl." He said looking at me and back at the road.

"I love you too." I said crossing one leg over the other. We pulled up to this nice restaurant and August parked his car in the parking lot, I got out and watched as August unbuckled Amani from her car seat and carry her as we walked in. It was packed, but not that much packed, we got our seats and our waiter gave us some time to look over out menu's. I finally decided and looked at August.

"I'll be back I need to use the bathroom." I said getting up."oh and I want a number 9 with no onions." I said he nodded and I walked to the bathroom. I did my business and walked out. I bumped into someone causing me to fall over my own two feet. I groaned and looked up at three guys standing over me.

"Sorry ma' I didn't see you there." One of them said that was wearing black and blue, he was brown skin and had a off the top fade, he had tattoos on his right hand and a gold ring on his finger. He held his hand out for me to grab, but I didn't.

"It's okay." I said getting up and dusting myself off.

"Hey your that bad ass model Carter." The other one with the dreads said he smirked standing along side of me. I scrunched up my nose and stepped away.

"Yea, well it was nice talking to you guys but I have to go." I said about to walk away,but the last one stopped me he was the lightest one, he had a nice hair cut with a design on the side, with his beard under his lips making a triangle. He was the decent on out of all of them.

"Come on, let's have fun.Stay for a while, besides August wouldn't mind." He whispered in my ear. Wait, how did he know August? And why am I still here? I scuffed and tried to push past him, but he pushed me against the wall. He rubbed my sides but I pushed his arms away.

"Don't touch me, you nasty ass nigga." I said getting in his face. He chuckled a little looking at on of his boys and grabbed a chunk of my hair banging my head against the wall.

"Listen, Bitch. Your mine." He said I was about to knee him when August came around the corner with Amani.

"What the f-." He was about to say August set Amani in the girls room and closed the door."Who tha' fuck are y'all an' why y'all all up on ma' girl." He said raising his voice. The guy that was holding my hair smiled and looked down he turned around and August smiled."Well, well, if it isn't Charles." August said he let me go and I kneed him in the balls making him grunt and bend over in pain.

"I'm no ones Bitch." I hissed. I ran over to August and and kissed him while holding the back of his head with one hand.

"Ya' okay?" He said looking at my lips.

"Yea." I said I opened the girls room and pulled Amani out and picked her up. August started talking to those guys, I couldn't hear because Amani was crying and I was trying to calm her down. I stepped out and August grabbed my hand and we went back to our seats."Who was that?" I whispered.

"Don't worreh'." He said glaring at one of them. I felt nervous but I didn't show it but the annoyed face came out. They left and August pulled me closer to him."what's wrong?" He said into my ear.

"Nothing Anthony." I said looking at the designed table. He pulled my chin toward him so I can look at him but I looked away.

"Carter!" He said sternly. I sighed and looked at him.

"He said he knew you, so that must mean you guys have history, and I swear August if my daughter gets hurt by any bullshit that is coming tell me now-."

"Our daughta', and she won't, they won't do shit to ya' or Amani, I swea'." He said. I sighed and looked at him and his lips. I smiled lightly, and crashed my lips on his he smiled into the kiss and I giggled.

"Eww daddy." I released and watched Amani color the paper dog they gave her.