Chapter 9

"Aye Carter stop hogging the weed pass it over here." Someone said sitting with another girl."Aye where is August?" The same guy said.

"I don't know he went upstairs with that girl with the highlights." the girl said.

The party chilled down and a few people stayed behind and smoke so I did the same I was sitting on Trey's lap while blowing smoke in his mouth and he did the same with me. I was high as a bitch and at the same time I was feeling Trey and I think he was feeling me to.

"Your so gorgeous." he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you."

"I'm serious matter of fact Carter come with me." he said sliding me off his lap and making me stand up. We walked to the pool area and it faced him looking up at him.

"Carter I just wanna tell you that I love you." he said grabbing my hands.

"Trey your high." I said looking down.

"No I'm serious look at my eye's I'm barley faded and we I first saw you it felt like love at first sight."

"Trey I..." I was cut off by him kissing me once he released he looked into my eyes.

"Carter would you go out with me?"

"....Yes." he picked me up and I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. it felt like butterflies were all in my stomach whenever he kisses me. he sat me down and looked at me again.

"Where have you been all my life." I smiled and shivered.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"Yeah." he wrapped his hand around me and we walked back into the house together."

SORRY SO SHORT MY PHONE IS DIEING AND MY FRIENDS ARE RUSHING ME OFF SO I CAN HANDLE MY BUSINESS.✌️till next time.