Chapter 49

~•3 months later•~

I grabbed Noah's shirt and slipped it on as I got up from his bed, I stopped in front of the mirror and smiled, damn I look good. I went back in his room and grabbed my phone, I took a picture and smiled to myself.

*****

I walked in Yellow Basket meeting up with August again. It has been a on going thing, yes he has tried talking me into getting back together with him but I refuse. Why? Because I also love Noah. I sat down and August looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Hey Carter." He said.

"Hey."

"So how's my baby?" He said I straight faced him and he laughed."I meant my actual baby growing inside you." He said I nodded and sighed.

"He's active, I can tell you that." I said he chuckled and fixed his hat he was wearing.

"So let's talk about baby names because I have a few in mind." I said getting happy, I was due last weeks and still indecisive about this plus I was worried.

"Okay what were ya' thinkin'?" He said setting his phones off.

"Well since it's a boy and I was still going off your wishes by making whatever child we have together having a A name I was thinking.... Avery, Andrew, or Anthony." I said rubbing my stomach with one hand while the other laid on the table, he nodded and chuckled looking down.

"I like em'." He said lacing his fingers with mine, I laughed and pulled are fingers apart. He sighed and I just set my hand on my stomach. The food got here and my mouth was watering. I dug in while August stared at me. I blushed and looked down. "Don't be shy baby girl." I smiled and cleared my throat."um anyways, I think his name should be, Anthony Alsina Jr. ." He said I nodded froze, I heard a popping sound and water spill down my leg then a sharp pain shot through my pelvis. August looked at me with worry while I shrieked in pain.

"Owwwwwwww!"I yelled catching everyone's attention in the restaurant.

"Carter, baby what's wrong." August said coming to my side.

"He's coming!" I said gripping August shoulder. He smiled and soon went back to being serious.

"Okay, okay. We need ta' get ya' to the hospital." He said I nodded and stood up.

"Call Ray, and Abre. They need to be here." I said sitting down in the car as August ran to the other side. We drove to the hospital while August called Ray, and Abre, I picked up my phone and dialed Noah's number.

"Hello?"

"N-Noah, he's coming!" I yelled on the phone.

"Carter? Who's coming?" He said. I swear if he was right here right now I would smack him.

"The baby, he's coming, meet us at St. Mary's Hospital." I said before hanging up. We pulled up and August jumped out getting a wheelchair, I opened the door and sat in the chair holding my stomach leaning my head back as pain shot through my pelvis. August looked down at me and kissed my head."ew August no, move." I said he rolled his eyes and he started talking to the nurse.

*****

"Okay Ms. Faye let's see how far are you?" My doctor said walking in, I sighed and he checked me.

"So can I get this baby out or nah." I said getting frustrated.

"You have to wait 5 hours then he'll be here." I groaned and felt my tears weld up. I want him out now, not only because I'm in pain, but because I want him in my arms. I started crying then August held my hand, I didn't move, I just sat there crying. Then Noah and Ray came in.

"Baby." I said letting go of August hand and reaching for Noah. He waked over to me and kissed my forehead.

"It's okay I'm hear." He cooed I smiled and felt my pain loosen up.