Chapter 39

"I need a babysitter for Amani." I said wrapping the towel around my body. I walked over to Ray and sat on his lap pouting.

"I knew this was going to happen so that's why I took the opportunity and got a list of people that is-."

"Oh wait never mind my aunt lives out here and she has been dying to see her so I'll drop her off over there and we can go." I said getting up he smacked his lips together and frowned."sorry, I didn't know you were going to do all that." I said walking in the closet and getting u outfit together, I walked out making my hair puffy and wild while applying some eos on. I walked out and Ray was fixing his eyebrows in my mirror that was in the bathroom.

"Okay let's go." He said kissing his reflection.

"I need to get Amani ready."

"No need to I already did while you were in the shower." He said crossing one leg over the other and looking at his nails."oh and that girl got a head of hair on her, I almost broke a nail." He said whining. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand examining it.

"Bitch where?" I said before laughing, he pushed me and I walked out the room to see where my baby was, I went downstairs to see Amani sitting down eating egos, she had on a white sundress and some black sandals, her hair was in a big curly ponytail, she looked so cute. I took a picture of her and set my phone back in my pocket.

"Hey mommies baby, ready?" She looked up at me and nodded with syrup on her hands. I smiled and picked up a baby wipe that was on the counter and wiped her hands and face. Ray walked to the garage and I set her dishes in the sink. I walked out the house and into the garage to see Ray in the Range Rover texting on his phone. I owned the back and strapped up Amani before hopping in the drivers seat.

*****

I sat in one chair as Ray sat in another one next to me, I was getting Amani's name on my wrist while Ray was still deciding on what kind of tattoo he should get. I giggled and turned towards the guy doing my tattoo he was so Bawm, I watched as he set the tattoo gun to my wrist and dab off the extra ink from my wrist. He chuckled and looked at me with his hazel eyes.

"Like what you see." He said winking. I stuttered up against my words looking at him.

"I-I uh-h um-m." I closed my mouth and blushed looking away.

"I meant the tattoo." He said setting his hand into mine."not really." He muttered. I grabbed his hand which was still in mine and he smiled. He stopped the tattoo gun and wiped my now red plumped wrist. I smiled and he put a white bandage around it not taking his eyes off me."Your really beautiful." He said I blushed and smiled.

"Thanks." I said he smiled and helped me out the seat, I looked over and Ray was still looking. I shook my head and rolled my eyes giggling.

"Ms. Come this way and sit on the chair till I come back there." The blonde lady said I nodded and walked to the back, I looked back and the cute guy wasn't there anymore, I pouted and kept walking, I opened the door and saw a bed in the middle of the red and black room, I sighed and closed the door. I sat down and it reopened.

"Okay so your getting?" She said curiously.

"I want my nipples done." She nodded and alined some metal pieces on a tray next to me.

"Okay so I'll get the person and they will get you ready, but now you have to take off your shirt and bra." She said I nodded and she walked out. I stood up with my back to the door and and slipped my shirt over my head, I heard the door open and close.

"Hold up, I just need to take off my bra." I said setting my shirt on the counter.'shit' I heard behind me, I knew that wasn't the blonde haired lady, I turned around and gasped. The guy who did my tattoo was standing there admiring my body.

"What are you doing in here?" I said grabbing my shirt and covering my upper half.

"I'm the one doing your piercing." He said shoving his hands in his pockets. I cleared my throat and looked down."do you not want me to I can always ask Jen to do it?" He said catching my attention and grabbing the doorknob. I shook my head really fast stopping him from leaving.

"Let's just get this over with." I sighed setting my shirt down again. He let go of the doorknob and walked over to the counter and setting gloves on his hands I sat down and he looked at the tools making sure everything was there, he turned his attention to me and stared at me."what?" I said holding the bed I was sitting on.

"You have to take off your bra." He said biting his lip. God why did you make this man so sexy, I thought, I unsnapped the straps and took off my bra slowly and gave it to him so he can set it behind him with my shirt, he did what I want and looked at my breast biting his lip harder.

"Like what you see." I said mimicking what he said earlier. He blushed and smiled hard showing his dimples, they were so adorable.

"I like a lot." He said I blushed. He will be the death of me I swear if he keeps this up."okay lay back." He said setting one hand on my waist. I did as told and he stood up looking at my chest. He rubbed one hand on my nipple and got a wet alcohol nap and rubbed over it and he blew on it. I shivered at his action and he smirked."Ready?" He asked I nodded and he pinched my nipple making me clench my fist and he stuck the needle through, I closed my eyes as the pain shot through my chest, it stopped and I heard him laugh, I opened my eyes and saw a purple bar through my right nipple. He did the same thing with my other and he was smiling the whole time."okay you done." He said, I sat up slowly and felt a lot of pain rush to my breast. I winced in pain and shook it off once I saw him sitting in the chair staring at me, let's have a little fun. I'm single anyways. I smirked and looked at him, I got off the bed and grabbed his hands, and set them on my waist, I straddled his lap and stuck my face in his neck whispering in his ear.

"How do they look." I said whispering in his ear and biting his ear slightly,I felt him shiver at my touch, I brought his hand up to my right beast and he cupped it. I moaned in his ear.'Fuck' he said as I grinned on his crotch. I looked him in the eyes and felt something poke my thigh, I looked down and smiled in satisfaction. I got up and grabbed my shirt, since it was a flowing shirt I was not about to have my breast hurting by putting on my bra, so I set my bra in my bag and kissed his cheek from behind."Thanks, and see you around." I said about to grab the doorknob.

"Wait! I was wondering if I can take you out?" He said pushing me lightly against the wall with both hands on either side of the wall.

"Oh, I'm sorry but no, I have a daughter to take care of." I said he just stared at me and set his hands down. I pursed my lips together and looked down.

"I don't care bring her." He said surprising me, I looked at him and he waited for a answer.

"Fine." I said he smiled and grabbed my phone, I unlocked it and he typed in his number and handed me his phone.

"Text or call me so we can set the date." He said licking his lips. I smiled and opened the door.