Chapter 28

{Carter}

I through on some black leggings and a white t shirt with some black Uggs then brushed my hair in a sloppy bun. I walked out the bathroom and saw Amani on August chest with her pacifier in her mouth, we were about to go out as a "family" and he was waiting on me.

"Ya ready babeh?" he asked not taking his eyes off the tv.

"Yeah, let's go." I said taking Amani from him and strapping her in her car seat.

We walked out and August strapped Amani in the backseat nice and tight and he came to the front seat and got in.

"Okay ya rea-." he was cut off by someone calling his name.

"August." Some girl with blonde hair yelled."Hey baby I've been calling you but it goes straight to voicemail so I decided to pay you a visit to see if anything was wrong, but um now I see." she said looking at me then in the back seat at a sleeping Amani.

"Listen, Raven I said we done, I have a family now an' I'm not tryin' to jeopardize that so please." He said. She looked at him and looked like she was about to cry then walked away, I relaxed in my seat and he started up the car and drove off.

*

"Really August what happen to I want you and no one else, your unbelievable, and then you have the nerve to do it in front of your daughter." August and I was at the mall and he was hitting on this girl right in front of me.

"Chill ma' I was just-." I cut him off.

"Kiss my ass." I said turning to Amani.

"You know I will." he said putting his hand on my ass I moved it and sat straight."August let me tell you this its either your daughter and me or your hoes." I said looking at him.