Chapter 17

I woke up the next day by myself in my room I sat up in bed and stretched out then went to the bathroom when I was done I walked downstairs and Abre wasn't there I noticed she cleaned up for me I smiled and was going to thank her later. I walked back upstairs and turned on my tv I saw and heard my phone light up and ring on my night stand.

"Hello."

"Goodmornin babeh get dressed."

"Awe I don't want to." I heard his voice get closer then he was in my room."How the hell you get in?"

"Abre made a copy and gave it to me." I sighed then laid back down he sat in my bed half way.

"Get up."

"No it's to early."

"It's 11:25."

"Really damn then I'll get ready."

I got up and hopped in the shower. once I was done I walked into my closet and put on my black and red lace set and wrapped my towel around my waist. I turned around and looked in my mirror that was on the side of the door and noticed my little baby bump I sighed and went back to getting dressed, I was done then I walked out and went downstairs where August was snooping through my cabinets.

"Boy why are you doing?"

"Well ya were takin long an I got hungry." I laughed then got my phone and keys August closed the cabinets and followed me to the door. We got to August car and buckled up and soon Paparazzi was surrounding us asking questions August held my hand a tried to get them to make way so we can drive out. Once we got through August held my hand with his unoccupied hand I smiled and kissed his hand. This baby is going to make a huge turn on my- scratch that our lives but I need to get through this one step at a time, I also need to tell August it's just I don't want him to have all this weight on his shoulders, with the music, his fans, concerts, and a baby yeah that's too much. I was pulled out of my thoughts by August and noticed that we were in front of IHOP.

*🍴🍛🍝🍷🍹*

We walked out of IHOP on full I was so stuffed it wasn't even funny.

"So where to next?"

"Well today is ya' last day hea' so we goin' to the beach, then I'm goin' ta' take ya out ta' dinna'."

"Oh um okay." I got nervous about the beach because I was afraid that he was going to see my baby bump, I felt my stomach turn.

"August pull over."

"I can't ma."

"You better pull over or I will throw up all over this damn car." I stated sitting up giving him attitude. He swerved to the side making cars honk and I opened the door and threw up on the grass I wiped my mouth and got back in the car.

"You good ma'?"

"Yeah it's probably the food I ate." he nodded then we drove off.

"August can we not do the beach today in not feelin it."

"Yea sure want me ta' just take ya' home an' just pick ya' up when it's time ta' go out?"

"Yea that's coo." He smiled and drove back to my place.

*Merry Christmas 🎅🎄🎁*