Chapter 31

--4 month later--

"Amani stop pulling mommies hair." I said removing her hands from my hair. She is getting big and she is looking more like August everyday yesterday she went with August's mom for the day and all we did was lay around the house.

"Babé!" August yelled from upstairs.

"Yes, Anthony." I said while setting Amani in her play pin.

"I'm leaving, I'll be right back." he said putting on his jacket. I nodded and he left.

------4 Hours Later-------

"Amani wanna go to the park?" I said to her she looked at me and grabbed her foot. I put her in her carrier and walked out the house.

*

"Shhhh stop crying tink." I said rocking her from side to side. I was busy trying to keep Amani quite I didn't notice the little boy crying next to me.

"Are you okay little man?" I said turning to him. He shook his head no.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't find my uncle, and I fell and now I have a boo boo." he said showing me.

"Awe let me fix that." I said putting Amani down in her carrier and getting the first aid. I cleaned him up and he smiled.

"Thank you my-." he was cut off by this guy calling his name.

"Jayden there you are I was worried sick don't ever scare me like that okay little man." the guy said hugging him, Jayden shook his head in response and looked at me.

"She cleaned up my owe." he said referring to his cut.

"Thank you Mrs......"

"Oh it's just Carter no Mrs, Miss, or Ms just Carter." I said smiling he smiled it was awkward silence between us.

"You wanna sit with me?" I offered. He nodded and sat really close to me, I scooted away a little and looked down at Amani.

"She is really beautiful." he said looking at Amani sleep.

"Thanks."

"What's her name?" He said looking at me.

"Amani."

"That's a pretty name." I smiled and looked up at him. He was looking at me then smiled I blushed and cleared my throat.

"So what's your name sir?"

"Jacob, Jacob Robinson." He said smiling at me. We talked a little more then he gave me his number and he left I made sure Amani was okay then we left.