Chapter 5

We arrived at my place and as soon as we stepped in The smell of vanilla filled are noses.

"Shit I forgot to turn off the oil burner before I left." I stated while rushing over to turn it off.

"Nice place ya got hea." August said taking his jacket off and scoping out my place.

"You play the piano?" He asked sitting on the stool to the piano.

"Yeah w-when I was younger my parents use to........fight and I would always go to the basement and play whatever I could play."

"Can you play fa me."He asked looking into my eye's and pressing down the keys to the piano.

"Sure." I sat on the bench with him and began to play his song nobody knows while I was playing I heard him sing a little to the song I closed my eye's and focused on the rhythm to the song. When I was done I opened my eye's and sat my hands in my lap and looked over at August. He was recording me I smiled and blushed while trying to take the phone away from him.

"Hey I didn't give you permission to record me."I said pouting trying to catch my breath.

"Nope but wha we going tado now." He asked plopping down on the couch next to me.

"Well I will go upstairs and do all that good stuff while you stay here and do whatever help yourself to all the snacks in the cabinet and food is in the fridge. Bye." I said before zooming upstairs.

{August}

Once I heard the shower turn on upstairs I got up and turned on her TV for a model she defiantly have good taste. I was watching Menace to society when my phone went off.

-Britt-

Hey babe you comin over later??

-Me-

Yea just let me take care of a few things then I'll be on my way.

-Britt-

Okay see you soon 😏

I locked my phone then set it in the table and got hungry so I got up and went to the fridge. I know you guys are wondering who is that girl and don't you like Carter, the thing is I do like Carter it's just I'm taking things slow for now because she is one of those girls that doesn't give up without a fight. And Britt that's one of my hoe's we mess around here and there but nothing serious. I felt a hand slide against my lower back. I jumped a little and saw Carter there smiling while looking at her phone.

"Hey babygirl you smell good." I said hugging her from the side.

"Thank you but um there has been a change of plans for tonight." she said not taking her eye's of her phone.

"And what would that be." I leaned up against the counter and crossed my arms over my chest.

"My friend Tristan wants to come over and hang with me." she said looking at me and setting her phone on the island.

"So you want me to leave." I said pointing to the door.

"I mean you don't have to if you don't want." she said while getting a water from the fridge.

"Okay then I'm staying." I said taking the bag of chips and walking to the living room.

{ The song is in media and a picture of Carter😁👌💋}