Chapter 32

August left once again today and it was just Amani and I. I got up and set Amani in her play pin and ran upstairs to get my red Fashion Killa hoodie crop top I slipped it on and ran back downstairs, August and I had a little quickie before he left. I turned off the tv and grabbed my keys, I walked out the door and locked the house and got in my car, I looked in the backseat and noticed I forgot Amani I opened the door and ran in the house I picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Mommies so sorry."She giggled and it made me smile, I set her in her carrier and set a blanket over it so she won't fuss I grabbed her bag and set it on my shoulder.

*****

I walked up to a new park that was close to these apartments with Amani and I was laying on the grass taking pictures of her crawl around I smiled and looked at the new apartments and noticed a particular car. I shook my head, it was too good to be true. I picked up Amani and gathered our stuff and walked to the car. I unlocked the car and strapped her in. I drove Abre's house and got Amani out I walked up to the door I rang the door bell and the door swung open."I'm done." I said walking in she closed the door and sat in the couch with me I set Amani's carrier on the ground and uncovered the blanket and put her pacifier in her mouth.

"He did it again huh." I nodded.

"I'm just done, I knew trying to turn a player into the perfect husband would be a bad idea." I felt tears build up at the rim of my eyelids and they came pouring down. Abre hugged me and rubbed my back.

"It's okay you and Amani can stay with me." I nodded and sat up.

"Thanks." I said wiping my tears.

"No problem. Plus I needed to see my niece anyway. Oh and come with me." She said standing up. I picked up Amani and she stirred around and laid on my shoulder we walked down the hall and She opened a door revealing a white room with a baby crib.

"Oh my gosh." I said in shock.

"Well we both know I can't have kids but you can so whenever you need a babysitter or days like these." She said looking out the window. I set Amani in to the crib and hugged Abre. Well after tomorrow this will be a new start.

"I need to go get my clothes." She nodded and I ran downstairs and got my keys.

"I got Amani if anything goes wrong I'll call you or you call me." She said leaning on the wall. I nodded and walked out. I got in the car and started the engine up. I backed out and made my way to August house. Maybe everything between me and him was a mistake, but if this would have never happen Amani wouldn't be here I smiled at the thought of my baby only if her father would step up and be faithful.i drove into the driveway, good thing August wasn't home he doesn't get home till 12 anyways and it was 8 so I need to make this quick. I ran upstairs and got the biggest duffle bag I could find and stuffed it with my clothes and shoes and hauled it downstairs and into my car I went back and got another bag and filled it with my hygiene stuff and the put it in my car last trip is Amani's stuff I got her my big Pink duffle bag and stuffed everything in there I even got her stroller. I walked out and locked the door and put our stuff in the car I hopped in and backed out I glanced at the house one last time and drove off.

~•5 months later~

"Girl this is the 10 thousand time he has called you." I sighed and set my phone on my bed.

"I know." He never stopped calling me he calls me 5 times a day ever since I left but I never return his calls, he came over here and found out I was here but Abre wouldn't let him through she ended up talking to him and he didn't like the fact that I left he tried to apologize but I didn't want to hear it. Jacob and I are now really good friends. He is very sweet to me and Amani. Oh my baby she is now 9 months old that's the only thing I shared with August is her walking and saying her first words which was Dada around 6 months she started saying mama but she loves the word dada she knows that August is her dad because she never called Jacob dada. She has his features so much she has his hair, and his eyes and his smile, but everything else is mine she walks own her own, but falls on her butt here and there considering the fact that she is almost 1. Today was the day that we have a girls day out. I wore a white mid thigh sundress with some white sandals and I let my hair go curly. Abre was dressed in a grey long sundress with her hair in a bun and  some gold earrings and some bangles around her wrist. We got in the car and drive off to the ballet class to pick up Amani, we got out and locked the car laughing we walked in and said hello to the ladies at the front desk.

"Hello Carter." Mrs. Burns said.

"Hello how are yo-." I was cut off by Amani running to me in her little whit ballet outfit with the big white tutu around her.

"Mama." She said I picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"How's mommies baby." She giggled and wrapped her little hands around my neck. I smiled and she looked at me.

"Dada." She said pointing to the wall.

"Yea, her dad came and wanted to pick her up but I didn't allow it because it was against the rules and I needed your permission." I nodded and turned around. I walked out the dance center and put Amani's black jacket on. I picked her up and bumped into no other than August.

"Dada." She said laying her head on my shoulder.

"Hey baybeh."

"Abre can you take Amani to the car and buckle her up." She nodded and took her from me. I watched as she walked away and reach the car, I focused back on August and he was super close to me leaving no space between us.

"Carter, look I know ya'  don't want ta' here it, but that was a mistake, na' what you saw was wrong I was over thea'  to discuss business." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms over my chest looking away from him. My hair blew in my face and August pushed it back. I man and a woman came around the corner and stood in front of us."Don't believe meh ask them." He said I unfolded my arms and looked at them.

"Hello I'm Rob and this is my wife Cathrin and we are the people that will be selling you this house. He said showing me a picture of a much bigger house but it was located in Miami I gasped and looked at August." August here was with us all week trying to get this house and putting furniture into the house." I looked at August and he grinned.

"That's why I was always away from my baybeh's." I jumped in his arms and hugged his neck smashing my lips onto his. I pulled back and looked at him."at first Abre didn't know but that day she came out ta' talk ta' me I told her, she was happy at first, but she got sad then I decided to let her have this home out hea'." I smiled.

" You sneaky basterd."