Chapter 16

{Carter}

I sat on my couch with my blanket and pillow and turned on the tv I grabbed the chips and dip that was on the counter and got confer table in my spot, I started watching Menace to Society till I heard the doorbell go off I sighed loudly because I didn't feel like getting up.

"Who is it!" I yelled at the door.

"It's me Abre open the door."

"Girl you have a key come in." I heard the keys jingle then the door open I seen her happy ass smiling from ear to eat she closed the door and came my way.

"Ha you were reading my mind we havin a lazy day."

"Yeah." she came over to me with a black bag and took off her shoes and sat next to me under the covers." eeewwww Whatchu get?"

"I got some candy an-." She was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"August." I looked at Abre and she smiled hard as hell.

"Come in it's open." He opened the door and then locked it.

"What I tell ya about lockin ya door."

"I know I'm sorry." he smirked and walked over to me.

"Hey Abre."

"Hey naps." he scold her and she laughed I let out a little laugh.

"Well I'll be in your room Carter I need to make a call about IT." she said referring to New Jersey.

"Ok." I zoned out till I felt August hands on my thigh.

"Hey babeh what's on ya mind?" I looked at him then felt nervous.

"August..um.. well."

"Carter look you can tell me anything it's okay."I smiled and sighed.

"August I'm...Im going to New Jersey and I'm not coming back till 7 months because of the photo shoot gig." He looked at me with a blank expression then spoke.

"It's okay because if I know us it's that we can keep this relationship strong no matta how far we are." I smiled and hugged him he hugged me right and kissed the side of my head." And plus I'm goin on tour so bout time ya get home I should be comin home to."

"That's great oh my god August." I seen Abre come downstairs from the side of my eye.

"Oh, baby was the thing that Jessie said off of full house and I like that song by Justin Bieber Baby that's my shit." I looked at her like with pierced eyes she looked at me and smiled.

"This goes out to you August." she cleared her throat and sat on the mini island and got her phone and started singing."Baby,Baby,Baby, oooh." I threw a pillow at her then she laughed and stopped.

"You are crazy Abre. So when do you leave?"

"In two days."Abre said I widen my eyes and snapped my head towards her.

"What."

"Well yeah if you weren't gone for 2 months you would have know." She said texting on her phone.

"Well I guess I'm leaving earlier than I thought when are you leaving?"

"Next week, but I'll spend as much time with you as possible." he said in between kisses.

"Okay but not tonight because we are having a sleep over."

"Ight then, Ima go hang with the guys."

"Okay but no girls if I find out that there was a girl all over you I'm kicking you and the girls ass okay Alsina."

"Yea." he kissed my lips then walked out.