Chapter 13

I laid on August chest as he wrapped his hands around me I smiled because every time I'm around him my heart pounds faster than it already does. I smiled and snuggled closer to August, he rubbed my back in small circles while I traced over his tattoos.

"Carter."

"Yeah." I said softly.He let out a breath of air before speaking.

"I really like you." he said before he stopped rubbing my back.

"What." I said sitting up.

"I really like you ever since the moment I laid ma eyes on ya." I looked at him and he looked back at me.

"I really like you too August."

"No not as a friend mo as a friend." he said grabbing my hand. I looked at him and laid on top of him I sat up and looked him in the eyes and kissed him on the lips. He put his hands on my lower waist. His tung licked my lower lip and I opened for entrance he slid his hand on my ass and I slid my hands under his shirt while not breaking the kiss. August sat me up without breaking the kiss and I wrapped my hands behind his neck and stopped. I looked at him and was looking at my lips I smiled and he lifted my shirt up so that I was only in my bra and panties.He smiled and examined my body I laughed then he took off his pants and we started kissing again soon I felt his hands slid up my back and unhook my bra I felt the straps hang on my arms then he took it off and through it on the floor and flipped us over he kissed all over my neck then he started getting lower and lower soon he started tugging on my panties he looked up and I shook my head in approval he slid them off and started to go to work with his tung I arched my back and gripped the sheets and closed my eyes as he flicked his tung. I felt myself coming to my climax but he stopped. I opened my eyes and looked at him he took off his boxers and opened my legs. He shoved his member inside me without warning, I gasped then moaned he grunted while pushing in and out of me I grabbed on the sheets even tighter because August isn't small at all he was huge.

"August fuck your so big." I moaned as he kept thrusting in and out. He stopped and we switched positions so now I was on top of him I slid his penis in me and bounced up and down on it he grunted and moaned while my head fell back.

"Damn Carter." I moved my hips in a circular motion and back and forth his head leaned back and set it on the pillow I kept riding him until we switched spots. He put me on the bed and stuck his penis back in me I bit my lip and moaned he smiled at me and I was just enjoying every bit of it.

"Mmm Carter you feel so good." August said in pleasure."I'm almost there." he said.

"Me too." I said soon I felt him inside me he laid down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I was pleased that we did have sex but at the same time not really because I was technically with Trey and August was with Tristan I decided to push this in the back of my mind and enjoy what just happen between August and I.

{August}

I woke up early in the morning and looked over at Carter she was still sleep, I sat up and just looked at her the way the sun was hitting her skin making her skin complexion glow and how her curly hair covered her face a little and made it's way down her bare back and stopped at her ass was beautiful just looking at her was a huge turn on. I laid back down and watched as her body heaved up and down I smiled and moved her hair out her face she squeezed her eyes before opening them slightly.

"Hey." she said with sleep overcoming her voice.

"Hey babeh." She moved over and set her head on my chest. I was about to say something but my phone started ringing. I sighed and looked at it I picked it up and saw that it was Tristan I slid it over to decline because I didn't want to hear her mouth this morning. I set my phone back on the night stand and rubbed Carter's arm she looked like she was in deep thought.

"Carter I just wanna say that, that was the best sex I have eva had with any female." I said playing in her hair. I could feel her cheeks rising on my chest meaning that she was smiling I smiled and we just laid there enjoying each other's company while I was playing in her hair. Soon my phone rang again Carter groaned in annoyance and so did I, I picked it up and it was Tristan I looked at Carter and she turned the other way I sighed and answered it.

"Hello." I said annoyed. Someone answered the phone but it wasn't Tristan.

"Hello August?" Someone said on the other side of the phone.

"Yeah!"

"Tristan she is in the hospital."

"What!" I said getting up with the sheets around my waist.

"August just please get up to St.Mary hospital quickly."

"Yea hea I come." I said before hanging up. I looked at Carter and she just gave me a side smile.

"I know you have to go and make sure she is okay." Carter said softly. I nodded and leaned over and kissed her forehead.

{Carter}

I watched as August got his clothes on and his keys I put my robe on and walked August out and locked the door once he was gone I fell to the floor and cried.