Chapter 25

{2 months later}
November.22.2016
11:45 am

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face I sat up and looked at the time today is the day August gets married to Britt. I got up and waddled to the bathroom, but besides the marriage today is also the day I bring my first born into this world. I washed my hands and went to Abre's room she was on her computer typing and she was on her phone till she saw me she motioned for me to sit down, I sat on her bed and she hung up the phone and looked at me.

"So today is the day my niece gets here." she said leaning on my shoulder.

"I know."

"So thought of any names?"

"Yea, I was thinking about Amaya, or Amir."

"Those are cute."

"Yeah."

"Okay so what do you wanna do today?"

"Well."

{August}

I sat in my room with my boys and we were joking around but I was to busy in my thoughts. I was thinking about Carter and this wedding shit, I made a mistake I was to angry at her about her hiding the baby away from me this long and plus she was being stubborn so I made the date on the day she was giving birth to my first child, I looked at the clock and it was 2:10 and it was almost time for everyone to get seated so I walked out and checked if Carter came but she didn't I sat down and looked around as everyone was filling the seats in the church I kept checking the time and shaking my leg rapidly then music started going and the bridesmaids came walking out then the flower girl soon Britt came out in a small white dress, I looked at her in disgust because one its a wedding and not a strip club and two this was all wrong. She stood in front of me and I threw her vail over her head and she smiled at me I smiled back then everyone took their seats and we began.

{Carter}

"Girl, all these fine as men and I can't find not one in New Jorsy." Ray said as we sat at the open resturant that was next to the beach.

"Don't worry you will find yours soon, and your going to be good together." He rolled his eyes and looked at the menu. Then the waiter came over here.

"Hello, I'm Andrew your waiter for today how may I help you." We ordered then he took are menus and he winked at Ray.

"Aw he likes you." Abre said.

"Get some."

"Yes bish I know." he brushing back his little hair, we laughed and he came back with are drinks and Ray got up and talked to the guy.

"Girl let me out I need to pee." I said she got out and I slid out and stood up holding my lower back.

"Girl you couldn't make it to the bathroom?" My face turned into a worried look then Abre caught on.

"Oh, shit she's coming now I thought she won't be here till later on tonight?"

"Guess not."

{Abre}

Once I finally got Ray and Carter in the car Ray drove as fast as he could to the hospital, I sat in the back with Carter and breathed in and out with her. I took her phone out her bag and began texting people.

{August}

"And August your vows." I was about to say something but my phone vibrated I grabbed it and read the text that was across the screen, it was from Carter. I got a little excited then opened it.

Carter: hey this is Abre just to let you know that Carter is in labor if you still wanna come we are at Gardena hospital on 4th street.

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket and looked at Britt.

"My baby is coming."

"What?" Britt said looking at me.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this." I walked out and called the nearest cab.

{Carter}

I was laying down in the hospital bed with Abre by my side, I only wanted her in here and plus she was making me forget about my painful contractions. Soon the door flew open and August was standing in his tuxedo he looked at me and smiled.

"Okay, superstar this isn't a movie so get cho ass in here." Abre said holding my hand.

"Abre can we talk in private fa' a second." She nodded and kissed my hand then walked out. I kept doing the breathing in and out that Abre told me to do while August started talking.

"Carter, listen I'm sorry about everythin' that went down at the restaurant an' the docta's office an' the photo shoot. I was just angry an' sad ya' know with the baby lost an' stuff."

"Y-Yea, it's okay w-what about t-the wedding?" I said feeling another contraction come. August rubbed my back and looked down at me.

"I left ha' at the alta'."

"Oh, August I-Im sorry about hiding this baby f-from y-you." I said with tears coming down my face, he wiped them and kissed my forehead. Soon the nurse came in and stuck a needle in me.

"What is that? August asked looking at her with a stern look.

"It's to ease the pain, so she won't feel the contractions as much." she said looking at August.

"Oh okay will it hurt the baby?"

"No, but when it where's off tell us because that means your precious little girl is going to be able to come out." We nodded and I soon felt relaxed.

{August}

I was sitting next to Carter and she was talking to a empty chair, I think the medicine kicked in because she was laughing and just haven full blown conversation with no one. I laughed because while she was talking she could barley keep her eyes open. Soon she fell asleep, I kissed her head while she was sleep she shifted a little but soon I heard her little snores. I turned the tv down then seen doctors running back and forth in the hallway I shook my head then saw Britt appear in the door frame she looked mad.