Chapter 52

Sorry for skipping so much but it all comes together because it goes with the story. If that makes sense.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

~•1 year later•~

"Noah, oh my gosh be quiet, your going to wake Anthony." I whispered while covering his mouth with my hand. We were currently having sex and I was riding him, he kept moaning loudly causing me to giggle, but if we get any louder Anthony will wake up and I just put him to sleep, and I don't want him waking up now since I'm so close. I rocked back and forth as he gripped my hips, he gave them a squeeze while his hips thruster up. I felt his dick twitch and I got up and he came, after I did. He pulled me down and kissed my lips.

"I love you." He said moving my hair out my face. I smiled and rubbed my thumb across his cheek.

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead, and picked me up. He headed for the bathroom and set me on the counter. He turned on the shower and I got off the counter and got in, he stepped in behind me and kissed my exposed skin.

*****

"Mommy, I'm hungry." Amani said walking in the room, I slipped on my socks and put her on my lap, man she is getting big.

"Okay, what do you want to eat?" I asked looking down at her as she played with the ends of my hair.

"Waffles!" She said getting happy.

"Waffles? But it's lunch time." I said looking down at her.

"But mommy." She whined, I finally got her out that stage of talking like her father. It stopped last year once he stopped visiting her, and Anthony.

"Okay baby girl." I said while giggling. Noah walked out the closet in clothes and Amani got really happy.

"Noah!" She said jumping off my lap and into his arms. Amani really loves him. He treats her like his own child as well as Anthony, he told me he always wanted children and he says that this is his family. I smiled and he looked at me. He nodded his head out the door and I got up following them. I stopped and went into Anthony's room. He was looking around and grabbing the bars of his bed. I smiled and picked him up.

"Let's get mommies baby dressed and fed." I said in a baby tone, he giggled and I went into the bathroom and turned on the bathroom water adding suds, I put him in and he started splashing, I smiled and took a picture of him as he smiled at me. I set my phone down and bathed him. When I was done, I put him in some shorts and a plaid shirt and his Nike shoes, I kissed his chubby cheeks making him giggle and walked on the kitchen, Noah was talking to Amani as she sat on the counter next to him, while he was making waffles.

"Hey mommy." She said as I put Anthony in his high chair.

"Hey baby girl." I said walking over to her. Anthony started whining because he didn't get any attention, of its one thing it's that he doesn't like to be ignored, if he is he will cry.

"I got it." Amani said jumping down and walking over to calm a whining Anthony. I wrapped my arms around Noah's waits and he chuckled an set his hand on my arm.

"Mommys little helper." I said watching Amani talk to the baby. I smiled and patted Noah's butt making him glare at me, knowing that he hates that.