Chapter 53

I walked out my room and heard a baby giggling, I walked out and saw Noah talking to Anthony, I smiled and leaned against the door frame.

"Mommies babies." I said walking in and kissing Noah and Anthony. Noah kissed back while Anthony payed attention to the buttons on Noah's shirt.

"I got to go babe, duties call." He said laughing and being silly." I said duties." He said giving me Anthony I rolled my eyes and gave him one last kiss.

"Mm, I'm going to miss these lips." He said holding my waist to his body.

"I know you are, but your going to be late if you don't go." I said smiling, he scrunched up his eyebrows and sighed.

"Okay, bye. Oh and I already got Amani ready, she is downstairs watching TV." He said walking out the door I set Anthony on my hip and walked downstairs. I heard the car pull off and now it was only Amani, Anthony and I, but not for long.

********

I pulled up to Augusts house and man was this shit fancy, I honked the horn and Augusts messy hair followed by his messy face poked out looking at my car he opened the gates for me and I drove in his driveway I put the car in park and August walked to the window as I rolled it down.

"Hey Carter how are you?" He asked. I nodded while biting my lip. He smirked and stood up.

"Daddy!" Amani yelled from the backseat he opens the door and she got hella excited.

"Hey baby girl. I missed ya'." He said before giving her kisses. She giggled and he got her out.

"I'm trusting you with my kids Anthony. So no hoes while they are around." I whispered so Amani won't hear.

"Don't worry, I dropped them." He said I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I've heard that one before." I said getting out and grabbing Anthony out he car seat. I grabbed his baby bag and gave it to August. "Everything you need is in here." I said he nodded and put Amani down.

"Babygirl the girls are inside and they have been waitin' to play with ya' so go an' play okay I'll be there in a bit." She nodded and ran to the house. August turned to look at me and I adjusted Anthony on my shoulder.

"Well good luck calm of anything." I said handing him my baby boy. I pouted and gave Anthony one last kiss.

"See you later." I said getting on my car and starting it up. He nodded and walked to the front door, I sighed and he turned around waving. I drove off and went to Noah's work place since it's almost his lunch break. Awe I miss my babies already. I parked my car and got out walking to the shop. I walked in and the bell went off as I entered, I smiled as I saw one of his friends Greg.

"Uh hey Carter what are you doing here?" He said nervously.

"It's Noah's - wait what's going on?" I said leaning on my right side." Where is Noah?" Greg scratched his head and I walked around the counter and went to the back I heard my name being called then I heard moaning then I opened the door and Noah kissing some girl that was on a counter. They pulled away and looked at me.

"Who's this?" She said gripping his collar.

"His ex girlfriend now who are you?" I said with attitude.

"His fiancé." She said my heart almost dropped. I scuffed and slammed the door. I walked down the hall and out the door.

So he had a fiancé this whole entire time. I am so tired of getting cheated on and getting lied to. I started up my car as I saw Noah run outside with that bitch behind him. I drove off and headed back to pick up my babies I zoomed down the freeway and made my way to my destination and ran up to the door as it started raining. I rang the doorbell and August opened the door while I heard the girls running and playing inside. I had tears rolling down my cheeks as August looked at me.

"Carter what happened?" He said pulling me in the house. I barred my face in his chest as more tears came down my face, he pulled us to his spare bedroom.

"Noah cheated on me."