Chapter 31 - After

Start from the beginning

"What?" Eila replies with mixed emotions of shyness and awkwardness at the same time.

"Obviously", he again teases her.

"Shut up", I stop Sam and face Eila,"You go", after which she smiles back at Sam and goes towards her room. Now, I know, Sam will interrogate me regarding everything. 

"Okay brother. Now explain", Sam says.

"There's nothing to explain. You can see everything", I say since I really have no idea what to explain because even I don't know how all these happened.

"Of course there are many things to explain. I mean, you proposed Eila?" Sam asks.

"I was about to but then she proposed last night".

"What do you mean last night? When? At the party?" Sam asks confusedly.

"No. It was at late night. You all were sleeping then", I clarify. Sam's still confused.

"I get it know. By the way, after we came back from party we found none of you. Droophy uncle said that you both went out together".

"Yeah. We went near the sea. Eila wanted to go there", I say to clear his confusion. 

"Okay . Okay. But", suddenly he pauses. 

"What about Winnie?" So Sam is also thinking about the same thing as I am. He knows everything about Winnie's matter.

"I don't know. Let's see what happens", I reply. "But you know one thing. I am in Boston now. Yet those memories are not haunting me anymore." Sam just keeps looking at me with a contented smile as I continue,"Whenever I'm with Eila, I forget everything. I was never so happy before I met her."

"I know. I can see that. I realized this the very first day you both met. What do you think as to why we asked you to kiss her?" Sam is sounding weird. I mean not with that sarcastic mood anymore.

"Why?", I ask in confusion.

"Somethings can't be explained but I clearly felt that chemistry between you both. That was something different. In fact you just talked to her after you came here", he is right. "Fate has it all planned bro", he pats my shoulder and I just smile at him.

Eila's POV :

I finally reach my room. Thankfully I didn't pass by anyone on the way. I should better take a shower first and then talk to Emi. But I seriously don't wanna face Winnie.

.  .  .

Ahhh! I am feeling so relaxed now. While I'm rubbing the towel on my wet hair Emi enters the room and coughs. I turn to face her whereas she is glaring at me questioningly.

"What happened?" I ask.

"I should be the one to ask you this", Emi replies. Though I know what she's talking about but still I say,"What?"

"You were with Jim last night?" She asks narrowing her eyes and comes closer to me.

Suppressing my smile I turn around and say,"Yeah".

"I mean Really?" She says forcing on the word 'Really'.

I don't wanna create any suspense now, so without any any delay or further talks I hastily reply,"Emi I love Jim. Last night I proposed him. I stayed in his room last night but we were sharing different bed. Nothing such happened. I just didn't wanna come to room and Sam was also not there so Jim suggested I should sleep in his room. That's it", I finally manage to say and I'm falling short of breath now.

"What?" Emi now comes in front of me. Grabbing my arms and shaking them hard she says,"You didn't tell me that you love Jim. I share everything with you but you didn't find it necessary to tell me about this", she sounds depressed. I know I shouldn't have hid these things from her but I didn't get the chance to tell her. All these happened so fast.

Holding her hands I say,"I am sorry. Trust me I was about to tell you. But all these happened... I don't know. It was too fast. I really didn't get the chance. I am sorry. Please don't get angry", I request and try to appease her.

Letting out a breath she says,"Okay. OKay. But trust me I am so so happy for both of you. Now finally Jimila is together", she teases. Also, I knew she won't get angry on me. But now I decide to tell her everything regarding Winnie so that she could suggest me what to do. "But Emi. I need to tell you something....".

After I tell her everything regarding Winnie's matter she's still in shock. I expected this reaction. But I hope she can help me out of this.

"Eila", she places her palm on my hand,"Even I don't know what to do. The matter is really complicated. I think it would be better if you tell her everything calmly. I think she'll understand."

"I hope so", I reply since it's better that we stay positive.