Theo James

"Its ready" you called to your boyfriend who chuckled when he walked into the living room

"Its ready" you called to your boyfriend who chuckled when he walked into the living room. You had made a fort out of all the blankets and pillows from around the house. Popcorn, drinks, and other snacks sat on the blanket pad the floor. He found you laying on the ground snuggled up you your favorite stuffed animal with a goofy smile on your face.

"Tada" you grinned happily. Theo smiled before taking a seat next to you wrapping his arms around your waist pushing you to his front. You smiled and tilted your head back pressing a kiss to his lips. Running a finger over them.

You just loved his lips

You just loved his lips. When he kissed you it felt like you were on cloud nine

"It looks great Beautiful" he grinned encouragingly. Pressing a long kiss to your lips. He loved your lips more then you loved him

You both had been dating for three years. And everyday felt like you were just meeting for the first time. You loved the feeling so much.

"I'm glad you like it. I hope you like the movie" you said feeling bubbly.

"Your in it baby. I'm going to love it" he said.

You smiled at him. "Ok. You ready?" You asked making him nod.

"Yes" he grinned.

"You sure?" You asked again.

"Definitely" he chuckled.

"Ok. Here we go" you said before pressing play and snuggling more into his arms. Your hands nervously played with theo's shirt you had on throughout the whole movie. You knew you were a decent actress. But you were not as good as Theo and others. You just hoped he didnt see all the flaws in the movie. Most of the mistakes were your fault. At least that's what you thought.

The movie eneded and you had called asleep.

Theo's POV

I smiled down at my beautiful girlfriend. Shes such a sweetheart.  I could not believe that I have been with this amazing woman for more then 2 years.

There was no one I cared for as much I did her. Smiling I picked y/n up carefully taking her to our bedroom. I gently layed her on the bed. I pressed a kiss to her head and got ready to leave to clean the living room up. But her hand caught mine.

"Where are you going?" She asked. I tuned to look at her and awed in my head. She was just too cute.

Her nose was crinkled up and her lips were pouting. "I'll be back soon" I said.

"Nope. Lay down. I wanna cuddle" she demanded making me laugh.

"Oh really?" I asked in a jokingly manner. 

"Yeppers. Lay down and tell me what you thought of Twisted" she spoke pulling me to lay down.

"The move was ok" I said.

"What. Just ok. Really. Ok. Wow. I mean i knew i was bad. But I'm not the worst actress" she said starting to freak out.

"Baby. You were great. But it would have been better if your were not so distracting" I flirted. 

Y/n smacked my chest. Though she breathed in relief.  "That's what I thought. You almost had me there."

I grinned before pulling her closer so we could spoon. "Get some rest" I said pressing a kiss to her neck.