Logic

Im so fucking stupid. Someone asked me to do a Logic imagine. And I said that I did not know who that was. So all night im thinking Logic who? Then I was like OH. I'm stupid. The rapper Logic.

"Hey y'all I am here with Logic and his wife Y/N Hall

"Hey y'all I am here with Logic and his wife Y/N Hall. And today we will be doing a Q&A" Gina the interviewer states as she looks at the camera.

You all three sat at a round table with Mics and headsets. You sat next to your husband with his left hand lightly sqeezing your knee to calm your nerves. You smiled at the camera as Gina introduced you to.

You had been in a couple interviews with Logic. But every time you would be a little nervous. Cameras weren't really your thing. You prefer to be behind the camera making the magic with lights and sounds. You worked on sets with the Duffer brothers because you are one hell of a illusionist.

"So Y/n I want to start this off with the first question" she claimed making you blush bad. You always did that when the attention was on you.

"Alright im ready" You smiled taking a breath. You sat your hands on the table and gave Gina your undivided attention. Which was a little hard since your man was rubbing your leg.

"What was the first thing you thought. When you saw Logic?" She asked.

Oh so we was doing them juicy topics. Okay.

You looked over at your man with a smirk. And you could already see the wheels turning.

"Honestly when I first saw him. My mind drew a blank. Then after I could think properly. All I could think was Damn is this man real" you explained shrugging your shoulders.

The room erupted in chuckles as people laughed at you. But you were sure the others were thinking the same as you. Because when it came to Logic you did a hell of a job. You guys had been married for eight years. You are twenty-four years old while he is twenty- nine. You had started dating when you were seventeen. Your parents were against the age gap. But you could careless. You are in love.

"I was thinking the same thing baby. Though I thought you was a little crazy" Logic grinned.

"Crazy what do you mean?" Gina asked gesturing for Logic to continue. You rolled your eyes playfully already knowing what he was going to bring up.

"When I first saw her, I was in Toronto for a concert. And a few hours before the show. I was out with some guys eating lunch. Y/n was our waitress. And you could tell by how she was acting. That she hated her job, one of her customers got angry because she gave him the wrong meal. So he was arguing with her. My girl got angry and threw the food at the man. It was awesome" he explained.

"Damn you didn't have to put me on blast like that" you teased shoving his hands away.

"Okay next question. Can you tell us what one of your tattoos mean" Gina questioned reading off of her card.

"This one on my hand says Happy wife happy life. Because that shit is real. I got it before we got married. I just knew that I love the woman I am with. And that shit feels great. I could be making all the money in the world. And I could be the most miserable person. But when my wife is happy im living to the fullest" Logic stated with a cute smile. You grinned and pressed a short kiss to his lips making a goofy grin grace his face.

"Im sure everyone can agree on that. Your home life is amazing when your partner is happy. Okay next question...who wears the pants in the relationship?" The blond asked making you both chuckle.

"I do obviously" Logic answered. You nodded your head agreeing. You liked to make people think you did. But when it came to your private life. He definitely wore the pants.

"Alright. Whos more manipulative?" You looked at your husband.

"She is. All the time" he claimed tosding his hands out. You just gave him a 'bitch what' face. And crossed your arms over the Logics black hoddie you were waring.

"How?" You asked giving him a resting bitch face. Logic just smirked like he was having the time of his life.

"No denying it baby whenever you want something. All you have to do is bat those beautiful eyes of yours. And I'm at your beck and call" he answered making you smile. Its was true. When you wanted something you got it, no questions asked.

"Fine. I'll take it" you said.

Logic moved his seat closer to yours. And wrapped his arm around your neck to keep you close. He was a very touchy guy when it came to you. So you didn't mind.

"Who said the three words first?" Gina questioned making you Ahh.

"He did. It wasn't romantic or anything. Which is good because im not really into that cheesy bullshit. We were in an argument about seven months after we started dating. And I would not calm down. He was trying to explain to me why he was angry about what happened," you started and let Logic take over.

"So I blurted it out. I yelled at her saying I loved her. And she just turned bright red. And her jaw dropped to the floor. She would not talk for like ten minuets. And when she didn't answer. I thought maybe she didn't have the same feelings. So as I was leaving the room. She ran to me and jumped on me saying she loved me to. It was comical."

"I like that. Everyone says that you two are couple goals. And your ship name was trending on Twitter."

"Yeah I could not believe that a name was trending. But the internet is crazy man" you answered.

"Okay Logic any advice you want to give to people out there?" Gina asked. The interview was about over.

"Yeah listen up guys. Dont try to fit in. Because where you dont fit in others are out there just like you not fitting in. But when y'all come together. Its explosive because you fit with those who didnt." Logic advised. (Idk if this will make sense to some. Sorry)

"Logical words coming from Logic himself. I'm Gina Clark and I'll be seeing you another time" she ended the show and the camera's turned off.

You and Logic stood and shook hands with Gina before sating your goodybyes. You both got in Logics car and headed home.