Dacre Montgomery

Dacre montgomery

You rouse from a deep sleep making a loud yawn rip from your throat. Slowly and reluctantly you open your eyes. The morning sun bright enough to blind you. Sighing you sat up on the bed making the white covers fall down to your lap. The cold air kisses your bare skin, goosebumps rise on your body as you shiver slightly.

Glancing over at the clock on your nightstand to check the time.

5:42 am

You wondered why Dacre was up so early. Esspecially since he didn't have any work to do for the weekend. And the both of you loved to sleep in late into the day. You were suprised you actually woke up.

You drag your feet off the bed. And stand up rubbing your knuckles over your eyes. Wiping the sleep away the best you could. You stretch your arms over head, hearing you bones pop.

Groaning you walk over to the closet and grab one of your boyfriends shirt. The black material hung just mid thigh, covering your bottom.

You can see that your bedroom patio doors are cracked open. Walking closer you get a glance of Dacre leaning on the rail smoking a cigar. You slide the door open more and slip out into the chilly air.

Dacre takes a longer puff and keeps his eyes on the horizon. You walk over to him and wrap him in a hug from behind. His tense body relaxed a little and you could hear him breathing deeply. Your arms are wrapped around his midsection as you lay your head on his back. You just barly reached his shoulders.

"Mornin' princess" he mummbled. One of his large hands held you smaller hand that rested on his toned stomach.

"Hmmm. What's wrong?" You asked cutting to the point. You could always tell when people were in a mood. Whether they were happy or sad. You just had a nack for these things.

"Nothings wrong love" he lied putting out his cigar. He turned to you wrapping his own arms around you.

Looking up at him you shook your head. All you wanted to do was make him fell better. To know why hes hurting. "Dont say that. I can tell by your body language something's wrong. You can tell me anything."

"I can handle it" he said burying his face in your neck. He usually did that when he was trying to hide his face from you.

"Nope your problems are mine. So tell me" you press on sliding your right hand through his hair. He huged you tighter and you felt him shiver a little.

"I just....I don't know what im going to do" he answered talking against your neck.

"What do you mean love?" You questioned pulling back to see his beautiful eyes. They were glossy, like he had been crying earlier. You felt bad.

"Its just everyone hates my character. They say awful things about me because of Billy. I tried to deal with it but I can't" he told you.

"Baby. Listen, people will have their opinions. Because quite frankly we live in an opinionated world. But you have to remember that no one really knows you. And the people that care about you and love you know that you're not like that. It doesn't matter what they say or think. Because at the end of the day you're not coming home to them. They are not your best friend, they're just.... people. And I know you're strong, and you will be able to get through this. You have me and your family and everyone else behind you" You cooed pressing a kiss to to his lips.

He looked at you with a loving exspression. He couldn't get over how you always knew how to cheer him up.

"Thank you. I needed to hear that" He smiles.

"Your welcome" you say giving hia a pointed look.

"Love you princess" He said picking you up in his arms making you squeal.

"Love you too" you giggle as he goes back into your guys rooms and toss you in the bed.