Matt Boomer

Y/n layed in bed wide awake

Y/n layed in bed wide awake. Silent tears slipped from your eyes as you stared straight up at the dark ceiling. Tears kept pouring out of your eyes as your husband layed asleep, softly snoring from beside you. His arms were tucked under his head as he layed on his stomach.

Your mind wandered all over the place. The last week playing over and over in your mind. Saturday was the only thing you could think about. Your heart and head just hurt. From the pain, exhaustion, and depression.

You never would have have thought that he would hurt you so badly. But the longer you stayed married the worse it got. First the dmeands became more frequent, then the small burst of anger, the few slaps here and there, then the harsh beatings, lastly the cheating. You wanted an escape but how would you tell the world that you want to divorce one of the most famous men in america because hes abusive and a cheating male. People would not take that very well.

You had no family to turn to. And he made you drop all your friends. So any way out was no option for you. You had to think of something.

The next day he headed off to work while you pretended to clean the house. Once he was gone you packed a suit case and quickly left out the door.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Your husband asked with anger lacing his voice.

You looked up in shock seeing him there. He hadn't even left twenty minutes ago and he was back. This would not be good.

"Um...im just throwing this in the dumpster. I don't think we need it anymore" you lied tryng to hide the fear in your eyes.

"We need to talk" he said snatching your arm and pulling you inside. Right as the door closed he swung you around and slammed his fist into your stomach before slapping and punching your face repeatedly as you cried out. Your face turned bloody quickly as skin splits open. You became almost unrecognizable. And you could not feel you body as you cried in large gasp.

"See what you do to me. Only you do this. If you could learn to be a good girl. Baby...none of this would happen. Why dont you love me huh?" He asked.

You stayed silent as you could barley talk. Your throat had finger bruising and you knew it would be swollen.

You felt a swif kick to your spine. "Huh? Answer the damn question bitch" he screamed.

"I-i do i-l lo-oove you" you stuttered out.

"Good. Now I'm headed to work. I expect this mess to be cleaned when I get home" he said in a calm voice before leaving.

You stayed in a fetal position on the floor for a while. But eventually crawled your way up to wobbly feet and walked to your shared bedroom. Grabbing a white piece of paper you left a note. Before leaving the house also.

Dear dick...

I'm not afraid of dying. Pieces of me die all the time. You dont deserve a note. I'm sure you'll hear about it in tbe news.

Two hours later.

"Dont do it" A males voice called as you stood on a set of train tracks. You didn't bother turning around and  could hear the train in the distance.

"Why should I listen to you?" You asked as hot tears spilled from your eyes.

"Look you dont have to. But being a decent human, im asking you not to do this. Whatever the reason. I can help" he claimed as he held his hand out walking closer to your shivering body.

It was dark out. The stars had been shinning brightly. And the windwas calm but a deadly cold. You were pretty far out of town. But somehow this man was around. You couldn't tell what he looked like. But his voice sounded familiar.

"You cant. I dont want you to" you whispered watching the train speed in your direction.

"Ma'am I can help just move off the tracks" he frantically called wgile grabbing onto your arm trying to pull you away. But you were holding your ground.

"Leave me the fuck alone" you snapped shoving him before running forwards.

"Sorry" you whispered before turning to face the train right as it crashes into you.

"No" the man screamed in sadness.

"No-" your eyes snapped open as you woke from your nightmare.

"Baby wake up. Stop screaming your okay" Matt called as his hands ran over your sweating face.

"Are you okay?" He asked collecting you in his arms as he let his book fall to the floor. His arms now wrapped around you as you sobbed into his neck.

"It was the same dream" you said.

"The one about your mom killing herself because of her husband?" He asked.

"Yes" you said.

"Your mom is safe now baby. Shes up there watching you everyday. Stop worrying so much. Its making you and the baby stressed" he softly said.

"I know. I'm tired of having weird dreams everytime I'm pregnant" you sighed annoyed.

"Well this is only baby number four. We still need to make a whole football team" he teased kissing your head.

"Hell no. We are stopping now. Im getting my tubes tied" you said.

"Baby we can work this out" he playfully whined. His goal was to get you to stop thinking about your dream. It was working.

"Never you horny dog" you said before leaving the bed to take a shower.