Leah Clearwater

You sat on the couch next to bella with sad eyes

You sat on the couch next to bella with sad eyes. It was hard to see your friend hurting. Even if she tried to place a smile on her face. You knew she was dying on the inside. Literally. The new baby was taking a toll on her body. A human was not ment to hold something like this inside her. But you knew she was strong. You just felt worried.

You stood up from the couch not saying a word. Walking outside you went and leaned against a tree watching the sun set. You missed the old days. When life was simple. Before being a vampire. You missed feeling the sun on your face as it warmed your body. Or the snow that felt like magic against your hand. Eating. Before being a vampire you ate food all the time. Your parents used to joke claiming you would marry food. You thought so too.

"Y/n" you heard behind you. A small smile came to your face as you turned around. Your cold topaz eyes meeting warm brown ones.

The beautiful brown skin making her warm eyes shine brighter. Evertime you looked in the younger girls eyes you felt a sense of joy, warmth, home. A place where you belonged.

You knew that Leah had imprinted on you a while ago. Back when you all fought the newborn army together. Yet the woman never said anything after she had looked into your eyes for the first time. She had ran off, making you think she didn't want you. But then you realized this might be hard for her.

Losing her ex fiancee. Losing her father. Her brother and herself becoming shifters. Being stuck in a pack full of assholes. Then finding out she was mated to a female. As well as finding out she was a lesbian all in the span of two years. It had to be hard. But you didn't care. All you wanted was your mate. And one day you would have her. You would wait. You have forever.

"Leah what are you doing here?" You asked concerned. Your eyes frantically looked around trying to hear if her pack was coming. Why would she lead them here. You felt betrayed.

"I came by myself" she declared making you calm down. Your eyes casted down to the green grass under your bare feet. You just realized you weren't wearing shoes. And you felt stupid for jumping to conclusions.

"Oh. Well why are you here?" You asked her before leaning your back against a tree.

"I joined Jacob's pack. I cant trust Sam anymore. I wanna help" she answered standing with her arms crossed over her chest. You would be lying if you said you didn't glance down at her chest. You didn't know how she felt so comfortable in barley any clothes. You had been so insecure your whole life. You felt like a thin strand that could snap any moment.

Leah is hot. Point. Blank. Period.

"You love being my distraction" you chuckled under your breath. But stopped once you remembered she could hear almost as clearly as yourself.

You glanced up wide eyed. If you could blush you knew you would be. Though there was a small smile on Leah's face.

"You distract me as well" she claimed making you turn your head away.

"No I dont" you said making the woman scoff. You felt a warm hand be placed against your waist. Long fingers curling around you as you got pulled into a chest. Looking up you felt nervous. Why was she touching you. Didnt she hate vampires.

"Um.." you started.

"I cant hold it in anymore" She confessed looking deeply into your eyes.

"What?" You asked in a whisper. If you are a alive your heart would have been beating rapidly.

"I imprinted on you. At first I was worried. Scared even. But I came to see that it didn't matter. I have a mate to protect and love now. And that's all I've wanted from the beginning. I became happy knowing I have someone I could spend forever with... literally. All I want is acceptance" she explained.

"I accept you" you said as soon as she stopped talking. How could you not. You've like that girl from the first time you met her. You just know she had been made for you. And you wouldn't regret it

"Thats-"

"Leah we need to guard the house" Seth spoke from a distance making you step out of leah's arms. You saw her frown but you sent her a cute little smile.

"How long have you been standing there?" Leah asked her younger brother.

The boy smirked making a kiss face. "Long enough. Now let's go. You can kiss later" he joked before shifting and running off.

You giggled shaking your head before looking at Leah. The tanned girl just huffed before looking back at you.

"I promise to give you everything I have" Leah smiled before pulling you into her arms. Kissing your cheek then running off. Leaving you behind with a large smile.