Colton Haynes

You were delivering a pizza to your last house for the day

You were delivering a pizza to your last house for the day. Honestly you were tired of your job, but it was something to do for money while going to college.

You knocked on the door of a two story white house. No one answered so you knocked again while sighing. The door opened quickly and you almost got punched. Luckily you ducked quick enough.

"Who the hell are you throwing hands at" you snapped instantly pissed off.

"Shit i-im sorry. I thought you were someone else" the man apologized.

Ignoring what he said you pulled out his receipt.

"$23.47 sir" you said with annoyance lacing your voice. Being asaulted was not something you thought was on your list today.

"Here" he said pulling out the money handing you a fifty dollar bill. "Keep the change. And I'm still sorry, I would never hit a girl, especially a pretty one" he smirked.

"Is that supposed to make me feel special?" You mocked. You thought he was handsome but his flirting killed the vibe.

""A little" he flirted. 

You rolled you eyes and turned around to leave. And while walking away. You didn't notice the look he was giving you. He smiled and closed the door. Colton new knew where he would be ording pizza from.