Finn wolfhard

Your both fourteen in this

Finn used to be your best friend when you two were in primary school

Finn used to be your best friend when you two were in primary school. But once middle school started you went your seperate ways. It hurt you a lot that you never got to see him due to his filming. And you accidentally ended your guys's friendship. But it wasn't on purpose you just said the wrong things and you both got mad at each other and said you never wanted to see each other again.

But after four years of not seeing each other. You walk down the red carpet with your dad. And your eyes are immediately drawn to black curly hair. You eyes widden when you spot your old friend and crush.

Not wanting to be an awkward teenager you lock your arm with your dad taking photos.

The stranger things cast was being interviewed by Enews when Finn seemed to get distracted and was trying to look at some one. He stopped answering his question letting Gaten take over. 

Finns eyes roamed over to the girl in a bright pink dress with sparkles all over. With beautiful long hair and pale skin. His eyes widden when he sees the man whos arm is locked with the younger girls.

Right away he knew who the girl was. It was Y/f/n Hiddleston, Toms daughter aka his ex best friend who he missed dearly.

Without saying aynthing more he moved away from the group quickly running to you.

Your dad let go of you so he could be interviewd and you stood silent by a wall. Honestly you hated coming to these events you were not famous. Your father was, just like how your not rich your dad is rich. Beingaround famous people used to be awesome. But when your nor famous yourself its just awkward.

Out of nowhere you feel arms wrapping around you in a tight hug. And a face pressing against your neck hugging you. You were a little shocked but once you felt the curls you realxed. You knew who this was. And my gosh did you miss him.

"Hi" you smiled letting go.

"Hi" he smiled also a little breath less.