Billie Eilish

I should've known
I'd leave alone
Just goes to show
That the blood you bleed
Is just the blood you owe

Billie held your lifeless body as you coughed up blood. Tears streamed down her face as she watched you take your last breath. The stage at one of her shows collapsed with a large chunk of it falling on you. No one saw it coming. But they should have know how unsteady the old stage was.

We were a pair
But I saw you there
Too much to bear
You were my life
But life is far away from fair

Billie got off the ground as she sat the beautiful f/c Rose's on the dirt filled hole. Angrily she ran off not being able to look at your gave anymore. It hurt her too much. She missed you like crazy. How would she function without you with her. You meant everything to her. You had helped her with her depression. Brought life back into the blue haired girl. Yet your life was so easily snatched. It caused her pain. She had to do something to make it hurt.

Was I stupid to love you?
Was I reckless to help?
Was it obvious to everybody else

Billie couldn't regret being in love with you. Even if others told her she shouldn't. But you were gone now. All she ever wanted was gone. Yet sometimes she questioned herself. She remembers the day you passed away as she held the blade to her wrist. She had tried to help lift the heavy wall off of you but all it did was hurt you in the end. Her brother had told her to stop because it was to reckless to try and get you out. Billie didn't listen though. And then broke her own arm.

That I'd fallen for a lie?
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

I let it burn
You're no longer my concern
Faces from my past return
Another lesson yet to learn

Billie tried to forget about you over the years. She even found herself dating again. But she couldn't handle the relationship. There was angry and fighting all the time. It was to toxic. She cut a lot of people out of her life. Only leaving room for family. She missed you.

That I'd fallen for a lie
You were never on my side
Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry
There's just no time to die

No time to die
No time to die

Fool me once, fool me twice
Are you death or paradise?
Now you'll never see me cry

She thought about how cruel God was to take you. She thought of him as satan himself one day. Then she realised that her whole life was a lie. You must be living in paradise as an angel. She would try not to shred tears again. For she knew you were happy in heaven. One day she would see you. But not today. Because.....

There's just no time to die