Lana del rey

You sat on your bed watching your wives new music video Don't call me angel

She got the chance to sing with two other big names in the industry. One being Miley Cyrus who had been well know as a child actor and Billy Ray cyrus daughter. She had such a unique voice, that if it came on the radio you knew it was her. Then there was Ariana Grande another child star who started out young. The girl had a killer voice that would make the angels cry.

Lana well her voice you could not even describe. She gave you chills, goose bumps. Her voice drove you crazy and made you feel all kinds of things.

Watching the video was like a match made in heaven. Three different but amazing voices. That came together to make a hell of a song.

"Did you like it?" Lana questioned giving you an expecting look.

You almost rolled your eyes but held back. Liked it? Hell the video made you want to call her angel all night.

"Liked it. No...no. I did not like it" you calmly spoke looking her straight in the eyes.

Her face fell a little and you grabbed her hand. "I loved it. Everything about it" you told her.

"Really?", she asked sighing in relief," you had me scared for a minute there."

"Baby when are you going to learn, i love everything you do" you grinned with a cheesy smirk.

She chuckled and pushed your back against the bed before straddling your legs. Your hands slide underneath her shirt as you guys press kisses to the others lips.