Lee Felix/ Stray kids

Y/n had not heard from her long term boyfriend for a while. He had left Austrailia to be in a boy group called stray kids. With work and school it was a rare occurence for them to meet up. Eventuly they didnt meet at all. They didnt even talk, she only knew things she heard from his parents. He never even answered her calls or text anymore. Y/n tried every way to reach out to the man she is hoplessly inlove with. Nothing seemed to work. It was like he just dissapeared from her life. As if four years had just been ripped away.

Mmmh, mmmh, Yeah (doo, doo, dooo, doo)
Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
'Cause right now, it says that we
Can't come to the phone
And I know it makes no sense
'Cause you walked out the door
But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore

Felix speaking....leave a messgae at the beep

"Hi baby im just calling to check in. I know you have been feeling under the weather lately. I hope you get well soon and can get a chance to call me back. I know you have been busy but we havent talked in a while. Alright...well i love you....bye." y/n voice said through the phone. It has been eight months since he left for the group. Text messagaes and calls became less frequent as the days passed.

It's ridiculous
It's been months
And for some reason I just
Can't get over us
And I'm stronger than this, yeah
Enough is enough
No more walkin' round
With my head down
I'm so over being blue
Cryin' over you

"Its me again..Ive left over fourty voice mails...please tell me what i did. Im sorry" y/n voiced cracked making her hang the phone up. She felt like a fool. Y/n had not heard from felix in three months since her last voicemail. He had called her and apologized but mentioned nothing else. Calls had ended completly after that.

And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing
You were still here
Said, I'm so sick of love songs
So sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?

"I wish i could give you my pain....just for a moment... No....not-not to hurt you, but so you could understand how much you have hurt me. I thought you loved me. Im tired of fighting for us.... whatever i did to make you hate me and ignore me, i am sorry. I cant continue to let you do this to me. Bye felix."

Gotta fix that calendar I have
That's marked July 15th
Because since there's no more you
There's no more anniversary
I'm so fed up with my thoughts of you

Felix listened to all your voicemails, he felt awful. He still loved you with all his heart but he didnt want to bring you into this new world of his. It was too much for the young boy. He missed being with you and laying with you. He missed watching cheesy romance movies with you and the love songs you sang together. Although he was tired of hearing love songs on the radio as of lately. Felix was tired of singing them as well. They left a bad taste in his mouth. Why should he sing a love song when he cant even experience his love?

And your memory
And how every song reminds me
Of what used to be
That's the reason I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing
She was still here

Fekix missed y/n with every part of his soul. He knew he would never see or hear from you again. So he got rid of everything that reminded him of her.

Said, I'm so sick of love songs
So sad and slow
Why can't I turn off the radio?

There was only one thing he could not get rid of.  And that was love songs.