Megan Fox

"Megan I understood the first time

"Megan I understood the first time. You dont have to fucking repeat yourself" You angrily stated as you picked up your duffle bag. Storming around the bedroom as you tossed clothes and personal belongings in the bag.

Megan stood in the room watching you with tears. Her clothes were wrinkled from her previous activities.  With her makeup smeared. You couldn't even look at your wife.

"Please y/n. I promise it was not like that" She sobbed while trying to take the duffle bag from you. Yet you ignored her pleas as you packed.

"If seeing my wife making out with my brother is not what it looks like. Then I must be fucking blind. You cant lie this time. I'd seen it with my own eyes" You snapped still looking away.

"I didn't mean to. It was...you were gone. I felt lonely" the woman tried to reason. You scoffed angrily.

"You were lonely? I was gone seven days. How do you imagine I felt when you were gone for months filming? Huh?" You questioned finally looking up at the red faced, teary eyed woman.

"I...I dont know. But you cant say you never made a mistake" she claimed as she tried to walk closer.

You backed up and felt your heart banging against your chest. "Your right. I made mistakes. I've gotten angry. I've missed important dates. I've broken shit. But I never cheated on you. I would never be unfaithful to someone I loved. But I cant say the same for you."

"Y/n baby, I'm sorry. It wont happen again. Just...please give me a chance" she begged.

You shook your head as you stared her in her eyes. The eyes you once thought were the most beautiful things on the planet.

"No. I gave you a chance before. Dont think I didn't know you cheated before. You cant just take things from me and expect me to forgive you" you answered.

Her widden as if she had been caught. "You are acting like I stole something from you. What could I take from you that I had not already given you?" She hissed.

"You stole the only thing I needed and gave me nothing in return" you quietly said as a tear fell from your eye.

"What?" She asked with a face of fear.

"Love" you said with your heart pounding as you left.

I'm so sick of love. And dealing with fools. This cant be love. Because if this is love. It's the worst thing ever made.

I'm so sick.