Josh Dallas

Josh had just gotten back from filming season one of manifest

Josh had just gotten back from filming season one of manifest. The whole day on his plane and car ride he had been texting and calling you. But there was no answer. And that was really getting to him. He was scared and very worried because you always answered even if it took a few hours.

Josh sat at the kitchen counter of your guys home. He had your phone book and his phone out as he called around for you. He was asking people if they had seen you all day. Though as the pages seemed to become less and less and all the countless no we're said. Your husband was about to call the police.

As he picked up the phone. The front door opened and you came strolling in with bags in your hands. And your guys son strapped to your chest.

"Y/n where have you been" your husband asked startling you.

You looked up with a look on your face, almost like you had a heart attack. But none the less a smile fell on your perfectly plum lips at seeing your man.

You rushed to him and gave him a gentle hug. So your child would not be squashed as he was sleeping.

"Ive been shopping all day. And I had been at your moms house. When did you get here honey?" You asked as you carefully unstrapped y/s/n from you chest.

"Hours ago. Why did I not think to call my mom" Josh stated while running his large hands over his head.

"Because your weird. Anyways I am so happy your home. I missed my handsome husband" you stated while pressing a kiss to his lips.

He smiled and instantly calmed down. As he was about to say something your child started crying and screaming.

You gave you husdband an evil look. "You know what. Since you have been gone for months. And I have delt with this since he was born. I think its time for y/s/n to spend some time with daddy" you smirked whilst handing the crying one year old to him and leaving the room for a relaxing bath.

Paniking you husband held his son at arms length when you were gone.

"Okay. We can do this budddy. Daddy has faith. Lets hope this works."